• Replies 25
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not very subtle, Ken.

Bloody accurate though :thumbup:

Yep the first question was anybody heard this,was gonna say no but left it cause if unknown everybody would all of a sudden love it,its just unknown rubbish i have posted better rubbish by a mile. :thumbup: sorry Tommy,not really :yes:

Social source share

i don't know it and I thought it was pretty good, is it a 45 or LP?

Ah-ha, a man with good taste, lol. It's a 45, very obscure west coast label, I just found a copy a couple of days ago and was wondering if its known or not.

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Ah-ha, a man with good taste, lol. It's a 45, very obscure west coast label, I just found a copy a couple of days ago and was wondering if its known or not.

I liked it too, i'd like to hear a bit more though, it sounds like it might suddenly go off on one half way through and break your heart.

Who is it then Tommy?

Social source share

Guest posstot

For my personal taste it's a load of S. H .I. T. E ; disco! HOWEVER...for SHITE lovers, I could see a bright future for this track.....

I do know good shite from bad shite you know.laugh.gif

Social source share

Going by what you "Last Played" Ken, you have a rather naff taste, so i wouldnt expect you to know good quality when you hear it....

Social source share

Going by what you "Last Played" Ken, you have a rather naff taste, so i wouldnt expect you to know good quality when you hear it....

With respect i will listen to anything and like just about everything,what was i listeng to ? footsie ? if so,it pisses all over your offering and only cost me £50 :D

Social source share

With respect i will listen to anything and like just about everything,what was i listeng to ? footsie ? if so,it pisses all over your offering and only cost me £50 laugh.gif

Yes thats right, were talking about "Footsie" Ken. lol. And at 50 quid... they saw you coming! ohmy.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert