Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: CDKEND323

Label: KENT

• addtowishlist.gif
  • tellafriend.gif

confirmation

thanks

your review has been successfully submitted

you'll need a hmv.com account to rate this. don't worry you won't need a credit card.

CreateAccountPop.gif CancelPop.gif customer rating not yet rated write the first customer review

your ratingYour Rating Select rating12345 quick rate

pure_hmv.gif

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Why not buy it from your local indie shop?

Ok some Towns won't have one but hey people on here travel miles to dig the crates so why not travel a little to a City /town that has an indie shop?

You may pay a couple of quid more but if you don't support your indies you soon won't have any then the corporate big boys will dictate what to stock and what price.

Yes I have a vested interest as I manage an indie shop, and i am proud of the fact that We stock an excellent range (over 12,000 titles) of musical genres including a well stock soul section.

PS we will be selling this cd at £10

rant over:)

Social source share

Why not buy it from your local indie shop?

Ok some Towns won't have one but hey people on here travel miles to dig the crates so why not travel a little to a City /town that has an indie shop?

You may pay a couple of quid more but if you don't support your indies you soon won't have any then the corporate big boys will dictate what to stock and what price.

Yes I have a vested interest as I manage an indie shop, and i am proud of the fact that We stock an excellent range (over 12,000 titles) of musical genres including a well stock soul section.

PS we will be selling this cd at £10

rant over:)

Perhaps if you told people which shop it is you manage Geoff, and where it is, they may well travel to you to buy it

Social source share

Thanks Ady.

I was hoping it would be Jackie for the 30th Anniversary.:thumbup:

See you Sat.

Best

Tabs

I hated letting people know before hand, but at least it'll be done in time. The flip's a corker too so everyone will be very happy.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I have to promise Tony Rounce I'll service his missus in return for review copies.

...it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert