Darker Than Blue Ep

gazman

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I thought I'd read something about this previously on here but couldn't find it.

Is this EP featuring the extended mix of 'Flowers - For Real' and Eramus Hall - Just you and me on Resolution records legit?

ta

gary

Hi Gary

A couple on PopSike

www.PopSike.com110106532874.jpg

(Mentions - original 12“ on LAX)- However doesn't give any clues as to whether this release is legit.

www.PopSike.com140011949482.jpg

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest neil adkins61

Its apparantly a boot otta sunny East London essex came out in the 90s ..the 12 inch mix of Flowers for real is a cobbled togther mix of the a and b sides of the lax orig 7 .was available in all reputable record stores as far as I recall .... Its recorded very well and the pressing is not bad at all..Hope this helps ..

Social source share

Its apparantly a boot otta sunny East London essex came out in the 90s ..the 12 inch mix of Flowers for real is a cobbled togther mix of the a and b sides of the lax orig 7 .was available in all reputable record stores as far as I recall .... Its recorded very well and the pressing is not bad at all..Hope this helps ..

Thanks for this, I had it in my head it was a boot. It is a very well done version though.

gary

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Adrian

Mark Res is on here, think its his label isnt it?

Think those prices are oddities though, i struggled to sell one for 12 quid last year?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert