George Jay Say That You Love Me- Dynamic Issue

Stanley

• Replies 5
  • Views 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i have a mint issue of george jay "say that you love me" on dynamic for sale @£500.it is far more rare than the demo.

best

Hi Stanley

I've just logged on and seen both of your sales today.

Also noticed your new on soulsource today ,might be an idea to introduce yourself inthe new members thread at bottom of site.

Would also be a good idea to look at other sales pages to see how things are listed .

Reason i say is because your sales are very brief ,i:e no contact ,method of payment etc etc .....

Also as much as i'd like Chico Lamarr i'd be very wary sending a grand to someone who's just joined and has'nt got any history on here let alone any profile.

Hope you understand and ain't offended

Atb Nevsmile.gif

p.s of course you could be a well respected member of the soul community and come highly recommendedwhistling.gif

Social source share

Hi Stanley

I've just logged on and seen both of your sales today.

Also noticed your new on soulsource today ,might be an idea to introduce yourself inthe new members thread at bottom of site.

Would also be a good idea to look at other sales pages to see how things are listed .

Reason i say is because your sales are very brief ,i:e no contact ,method of payment etc etc .....

Also as much as i'd like Chico Lamarr i'd be very wary sending a grand to someone who's just joined and has'nt got any history on here let alone any profile.

Hope you understand and ain't offended

Atb Nevsmile.gif

p.s of course you could be a well respected member of the soul community and come highly recommendedwhistling.gif

Social source share

hi nev,

take your point,i would have opened up a bit more after a bit of interest.what i don,t want is being bombarded .i,m letting a few more things go again.best ohmy.gifgeorge hunt

Hi George welcome aboard ,where have you been all this time???

Always top drawer nights at the cumby when you graced the decksthumbsup.gif

Mighty relieved to see this is genuine and not a con man....only problem now is where do i get a spare grand for that chico lamarrsad.gif

Social source share

Hi George welcome aboard ,where have you been all this time???

Always top drawer nights at the cumby when you graced the decksthumbsup.gif

Mighty relieved to see this is genuine and not a con man....only problem now is where do i get a spare grand for that chico lamarrsad.gif

hi nev,

thank you for those nice comments,i must admit the cumby was a great place to" ply my trade,"and i doubt anyone could have been made more welcome.you guys AWAYS made it a special place to dj at.

my best to you all.

george

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert