Help Wanted By Kent (Slight Return)

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Afternoon,

Anyone out there care to help me and Kent out with a couple of label scans for an upcoming Aretha Franklin Columbia project that we're in the process of finalising?

We need 300dpi jpeg label shots of both sides of "I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face"/"One Step Ahead". If you have the record and can't scan at that quality, but wouldn't mind lending it to us so that we can scan it ourselves, we'd guarantee to treat it as though it were our own, and return it safely.

Doesn't really matter if it's Columbia stock or demo - or even if it's a non-US issue - as long as the labels are both clean.

You'll get your name in the booklet, plus a copy of the CD when it comes out, and either some more Kent/Ace CDs or the new Kent 45s that are just about to come out, if you'd prefer those to CDs.

You can either PM me or e-mail directly at tony.rounce@acerecords.com if that's easier - I'm here today and tomorrow...

Ta

TONE :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Hi Tony

I'm posting a CD out to Ady tomorrow.

Can put the 45 in the post with it, if you want.

Cheers

Sean

Good man, yes that'd be great if you could. I'm on holiday next week (if you can call a week in a Travelodge in Oldham any kind of holiday!) but I'll get Ady to return it to you once it's scanned.

Cheers, chum!

TONE :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

No problemo, Tony.

Will do.

Enjoy your break in Oldham.

I hear it's lovely there, this time of year! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Sean

...after experiencing just short of 100 degree fahrenheit temperatures in Italy last weekend, I can stand a little rain, mate....

Social source share

...after experiencing just short of 100 degree fahrenheit temperatures in Italy last weekend, I can stand a little rain, mate....

113C / 45f where I just came back from.

But getting all the rain I need right now, in Drizzly Derbyshire!

Just dug out the Aretha 45.

S'nice!

Have a good un!

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!