Chi Lites On White Beacon

Guest the dukester

• Replies 7
  • Views 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

quite hard i think. £75 maybe today. sold mine about 5 years ago for £30. cant recall ever seeing a demo of it

dave

THIS FRIDAY SOULGALORE CROFTON COMMUNITY CENTER WITH GUESTS PINCHES TWINS

16TH AUG SUNDAY CHILL OUT, HORSE AND GROOM PUB DONCASTER WITH TWINS JOE LAKIN ,MICK WAD +GUESTS BOB BEASLEY AND CHRIS DALTON

Social source share

Guest the dukester

quite hard i think. £75 maybe today. sold mine about 5 years ago for £30. cant recall ever seeing a demo of it

Nice eh.........

May be on the sales page soon. (Not my cup of tea)

Photo0114.jpg

Photo0116.jpg

Social source share

boxing.gif Sorry Pete I have to disagree £60 MINT is my price, its an excellent 2 sides and the UK & US Revue copy are both elusive, apart from MJ records? where have you seen a recent copy for sale?ph34r.gif DAVE KIL

Sorry Dave, I'm used to paying £10 - £15 for it! OH well I suppose that was 15 years ago.

Social source share

I thought the US label for this was Daran, not Revue?:chinstroke:

it is john isnt it. maybe my quote for a uk copy was a little high. the USA copy would be about £40 but the uk copy would be more than that

dave

SUNDAY CHILL OUT1ST ANNIVERSARY, 16TH AUG HORSE AND GROOM DONCASTER WITH DAVE AND BRI PINCH, JOE LAKIN, MICK WAD & HOWARD WITH GUESTS BOB BEASLEY & CHRIS DALTON

FRIENDSHIP SOUL SESSIONS AT KINGSTONE CLUB SAT 29TH AUG WITH MARK & GEORDIE & GUESTS PINCHES TWINS

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert