Del-Rays

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thx Alan, looks like another one for Santa's list then rolleyes.gif Can't stop playing it at the moment, esp in the car - which means I'm driving everywhere at the moment about 100 mph! :thumbsup: On the cd in between "Girl with the big black boots" and Southwind Symphony's "Coming home"

Fasten your seatbelt...............

Social source share

I sold one on here about 18 months ago for £200. Also saw a copy in someones sales box a few months ago for the same price.

The 70's re-issues often get put up for sale as originals due to the fact that the re-issue looks more authentic than the original.

Social source share

I sold one on here about 18 months ago for £200. Also saw a copy in someones sales box a few months ago for the same price.

The 70's re-issues often get put up for sale as originals due to the fact that the re-issue looks more authentic than the original.

Yeah I think £200 nearer the mark as this is pretty rare on original. Like you say, the boots are very similar, so some may think the originals are more common than they actually are cos they see the boot for sale and maybe mistake it for the original?

Totaly fabulous record imho too thumbsup.gif

Well worth resurrecting methinks?

Cheers

Steve

p.s. It's Del Reys NOT Del Rays :chinstroke:whistling

Social source share

Yeah I think £200 nearer the mark as this is pretty rare on original. Like you say, the boots are very similar, so some may think the originals are more common than they actually are cos they see the boot for sale and maybe mistake it for the original?

Totaly fabulous record imho too thumbsup.gif

Well worth resurrecting methinks?

Cheers

Steve

p.s. It's Del Reys NOT Del Rays g.gifwhistling.gif

Cheers Stave wicked.gif So one of those 'orrible 'boot' thingys would go for.................? (not that I'd ever darken my box with one of course ph34r.gif )

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert