Bob's Band - Info Please

grant

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Atco label. It's B side to "Score" which was the theme to a football show. Almost always shows up as a double sided promo with the wrong track on both sides. I thought I once had a double sided demo but now I think I might have dreamed it. I sold that copy in 1978 and didn't get another one til about 1999 - I think I may have sold it to Steve Cee. It would probably only sell for maybe £50 but I'd pay that in a second to be honest. It really is very rare.

Failing that, I'll cut you one :thumbsup:

Social source share

Atco label. It's B side to "Score" which was the theme to a football show.  Almost always shows up as a double sided promo with the wrong track on both sides.  I thought I once had a double sided demo but now I think I might have dreamed it.  I sold that copy in 1978 and didn't get another one til about 1999 - I think I may have sold it to Steve Cee.  It would probably only sell for maybe £50 but I'd pay that in a second to be honest.  It really is very rare.

Failing that, I'll cut you one  whistling.gif

link

No Pete it wasn't me, but we have chatted about it a few times because for a while it seemed nobody else knew it. Great tune

An old mate of mine has a copy which he's had since Wigan days and sometimes toys with the idea of selling it. He had it in his box a few months back and I knew Fluff Freeman was after a copy so I checked with Mark who said he'd like it

I then lost the guys number and when I saw him again he wasn't selling it:angry:

I've only seen 2 copies ever!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

thanks for the info guys - great record even though instrumentals take a bit of stick on here better than all that rnb shite that gets hyped up - little annie et al)

pete please pm me with your phone no as lost all my pc data and had to buy anew one!!

Grant

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert