Paula Parfitt Love Is Wonderful

hi all picked up two copies of this record last year in a batch of singles from second hand shop

both white label on beacon serated edge on labels

paula parfitt love is wonderful/ gonna give you back your ring

just wondered what it is worth if anything dont seem to see listings for it anywhere for sale

:thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Soultown andy

As well as grips round centre has a solid center as well,got one but not sure what its worth to be honest,boot has no grips and no center. :thumbsup: .

Social source share

As well as grips round centre has a solid center as well,got one but not sure what its worth to be honest,boot has no grips and no center. :thumbsup: .

link

Careful. Some of the boots weren't dinked so they have solid centres - I've had one and Mick has had one. They have scratched in numbers though so still easy to tell. I sold my last (proper) one to Ian Levine for £120.

Social source share

Careful. Some of the boots weren't dinked so they have solid centres - I've had one and Mick has had one.  They have scratched in numbers though so still easy to tell.  I sold my last (proper) one to Ian Levine for £120.

link

cheers all thats answered my question these two copies have no centres to them so they are pressings at least i didnt pay big money for them which is good :thumbsup:

Social source share

As far as I am aware, the bootlegs (solid or large centre) did NOT have serrated edges on the label - all copies I've seen have moulded labels.

Are you sure both your copies aren't just "dinked" originals? Also, the originals have a STAMPED matrix - the boots simply have them scratched on.

Gene

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert