The cover is EX and the vinyl is M-

It`s got " Something Special " on it

Make me an offer if you fancy it.

cheers

Andy :wicked:

link

Trades? :P:thumbsup:

Social source share

A really good album throughout. Both "Let Me Up Off My Knees" and "NYC" are blinding Miami deep soul at its' very best. What's an original of this worth now? Also, was it ever actually issued? I've only ever seen promo copies.

link

I've often played NYC but I don't recall 'Knees' ??? I think i'd better fish it out and spin it.

Girf

Social source share

Guest remus

A really good album throughout. Both "Let Me Up Off My Knees" and "NYC" are blinding Miami deep soul at its' very best. What's an original of this worth now? Also, was it ever actually issued? I've only ever seen promo copies.

link

I used to have an issue but the vinyl was not up to scratch!

Social source share

Guest remus

Maybe,I could do with a help on value first.I`ve had it for a while and not seen any lately for sale to guide me on price.

Anybody got a clue on price?

Cash or Pay Pal would be better.

link

It's not often seen, I sold mine maybe 5-7 years ago for £40 but the vinyl was pretty poor on the 'Something special" track but the buyer bought it for the deep tracks which played fine.

Social source share

Been after one of these for a couple of months now, in fact it was on a wants list of mine about 2 weeks ago. Price wise not too much I wouldn't have thought: there's a demo on a Japanese sales catalogue for 12,000 yen and I saw  one on ebay that made $91 but think that was an issue.

Billy :thumbsup:

link

Is 12000 yen not about 30p :wicked: ,only kidding.I didn`t relise it was in your wants or I`d have just went straight to you.I`ve asked a record dealer friend who rekoned £100 for mint/mint.This copy`s cover is ex(but not falling to bits).

The vinyl is M-,so I`ll take £75 which includes postage.

Andy

Social source share

Is 12000 yen not about 30p  :thumbsup: ,only kidding.I didn`t relise it was in your wants or I`d have just went straight to you.I`ve asked a record dealer friend who rekoned £100 for mint/mint.This copy`s cover is ex(but not falling to bits).

The vinyl is M-,so I`ll take £75 which includes postage.

Andy

link

12000 yen is about £58, so I'm best off going with that one, unless you can better the price :wicked:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert