• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

g.gif

LP TRACK ONLY IM AFRAID CHUM.............................IVE SEEN THE REISSUES OF THIS FETCHING THE BEST PART OF £100 QUITE REGULARLY

Social source share

far as i know feel it by your side is on their 1983 lp on jam power. don't know if it's on 45.

regards bri pinch.

CROFTON COMMUNITY CENTRE, 24TH JULY.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT, 16TH AUGUST, HORSE AND GROOM PUB, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Edited by bri pinch
Social source share

Very confused on this one people !!!

Copy on ebay from Voxpox , Manchester , at £200.00

buy it now

Yet a few punters on Popsike have picked up copies on evilbay for less than a £100.00 this year ,

so either they're very lucky grabbing a bargain or

nobody is interested in it , as the prices are all over the place !!

So what is a realistic price ?

And that end of this War and Peace I will probably put an ad in wants and get 40 replies !!!!

sad.gif

Social source share

The original LP, very rare, comes in a picture sleeve - pic of a 'wrapped gift' on it and contains 8 tracks - one more than the reissue !! It would probably set you back hundreds.......

The reissue comes in a plain white sleeve and has 7 tracks - the master tape for the missing track was apparantly damaged and so left off. Nowhere near the best tracks on the LP so no great loss.......£100 seems to be about the going rate......

Hope that helps......

Cheers Girth

Very confused on this one people !!!

Copy on ebay from Voxpox , Manchester , at £200.00

buy it now

Yet a few punters on Popsike have picked up copies on evilbay for less than a £100.00 this year ,

so either they're very lucky grabbing a bargain or

nobody is interested in it , as the prices are all over the place !!

So what is a realistic price ?

And that end of this War and Peace I will probably put an ad in wants and get 40 replies !!!!

:sad:

Social source share

The original LP, very rare, comes in a picture sleeve - pic of a 'wrapped gift' on it and contains 8 tracks - one more than the reissue !! It would probably set you back hundreds.......

The reissue comes in a plain white sleeve and has 7 tracks - the master tape for the missing track was apparantly damaged and so left off. Nowhere near the best tracks on the LP so no great loss.......£100 seems to be about the going rate......

Hope that helps......

Cheers Girth

Gareth, your post is exactly what I've heard, in that the actual original is amazingly rare. I've never seen an original lp of this, has anyone got one? Are they all in Japan?

Jordi

PS, Jason, if you're right about the 45 then that has got to be ridiculously rare.

Social source share

Gareth, your post is exactly what I've heard, in that the actual original is amazingly rare. I've never seen an original lp of this, has anyone got one? Are they all in Japan?

Jordi

PS, Jason, if you're right about the 45 then that has got to be ridiculously rare.

Gary (Crazy Beat) found an orig in the states, years back, for very little - typical - seen only one other copy.....

Girf

Social source share

Gary (Crazy Beat) found an orig in the states, years back, for very little - typical - seen only one other copy.....

Girf

First time i have heard this, an aboslutely storming track, I have had the 'Better days' 45 for many years but this knocks the spots off it.

I'll be looking. mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert