Bobby Hutton Come See What's Left Of Me

Spook

Hi all,

I am on some mad quest to buy some US 45's that I have previously owned and sold (a long time ago !).

Next up for me is a Bobby Hutton 45 that is in at least VG ++ to excellent condition with no styrene hiss.

If you have a copy that fits the bill and want to move it on could you please 'PM' me with its condition and your price please.

£££ waiting

ATB

David

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all,

I am on some mad quest to buy some US 45's that I have previously owned and sold (a long time ago !).

Next up for me is a Bobby Hutton 45 that is in at least VG ++ to excellent condition with no styrene hiss.

If you have a copy that fits the bill and want to move it on could you please 'PM' me with its condition and your price please.

£££ waiting

ATB

David

Hiya

If you've not got one already, I've got a demo in super condition for £200. Pm me if you're interested.

Social source share

Hi all,

£££ waiting

ATB

David

Bobby Hutton All Sorted Thanks

Social source share

Source Advert