Blues Bag Co - I'm Gonna Love You - Plumm

Missgoldie

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think CDKM has a Blues Bag copy for sale @ £300, not keen on the weird choppy organ in it myself. The other two versions are better imho, and for the price, surely the Intrigues version

Intrigues is nice but unremarkable. Blues Bag Ltd is the dogs nuts! Oddball and atmospheric and a brilliant dancer, one I play a lot.

Jordi

Social source share

get a copy by the Intrigues, just as good if not better and cheap too

i agree, i can't believe people in this thread are saying that a beach and garage/tex-mex group's cover of one of the great early 70s soul group records are better than the original. i don't think that the covering groups would even say that.

Social source share

"i agree, i can't believe people in this thread are saying that a beach and garage/tex-mex group's cover of one of the great early 70s soul group records are better than the original. i don't think that the covering groups would even say that."

Like the Bluesbag version but it needs to lose the choppy organ. The Intrigues is lovely.

I really like the RJ one as well but don't think anyone said it was neccasarily better?

Edited by mulf
Social source share

Intrigues is nice but unremarkable. Blues Bag Ltd is the dogs nuts! Oddball and atmospheric and a brilliant dancer, one I play a lot.

Jordi

I'd have said the exact opposite. Vocally the Intrigues does it all over the BB Ltd and the production is a ton more alive. Blues Bag just sounds a bit tame in comparison, especially in the vocals.

The old 'scarcity deafness' sometimes creeps in :wicked:

Social source share

I have two copies of the BBLTD 45. Both are in rough shape. One is too beat to play out, not sure about the other, I have to find them.

I also have a pretty clean copy of the Royal Jacks that I might consider trading for something I want more.

email mookie300@verizon.net

- George

Edited by George G
Social source share

Source Advert