Dave Carne Are You Here?

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone tell me if Dave is still active on the scene and if so where's he go?

its been a good few years since I've seen Dave - and I can't remember where it was I last saw him

if I remember rightly he lives in the Lake District somewhere - used to have an address, but can't find it now!

sorry - not much help I know laugh.gif

Social source share

its been a good few years since I've seen Dave - and I can't remember where it was I last saw him

if I remember rightly he lives in the Lake District somewhere - used to have an address, but can't find it now!

sorry - not much help I know :laugh:

I heard they'd moved house.

Last seen at The Rocket in London on it's last night or when Richard put The Original's on at The Ritz in Manchester so that's a few years ago.

Haven't heard from them for nearly 6 years.

Try PM to Livesey, he may still have an email address..

Jayne.x

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, I last saw him at that originals gig too, seems like he really is missing in action,

Thanks all

I ain't seen him in ages either - think he's been busy feeling middle aged, getting fatter and working too much :boxing:

Actually we sort of decided to keep our heads down a bit whilst the scene was over-big (with all the usual results that we complain about, not to mention certain idiots doing our heads in)... Anyway we were out on Saturday with Rick, Sue and Zan for the first time (at least successfully) this year at Radcliffe (saw you Jayne behind the bar but you didn't see me) which was absolutely excellent and we aim to be around a little more often, it was just fantastic seeing all the proper chaps out and Pete still can't get over going to a nighter in his home town.

Pete was very ill off his treatment and still ain't 100%, though he's now got the all-clear. Still got most of our records (though flogged some of the very pricey stuff coz the rates they were going for was a joke - I got £350 for Bileo when I paid 50p for it). Expect to see us out at Lifeline dos.

We have been keeping tabs by the way via Ricky and Sue and Glen and Judy. Oh and we're in Carlisle now, life in the outback got too boring.

All the best as ever, looking forward to seeing you again Kirsty, et al.

Pete and Dave

Edited by DaveNPete
Social source share

I ain't seen him in ages either - think he's been busy feeling middle aged, getting fatter and working too much :boxing:

Actually we sort of decided to keep our heads down a bit whilst the scene was over-big (with all the usual results that we complain about, not to mention certain idiots doing our heads in)... Anyway we were out on Saturday with Rick, Sue and Zan for the first time (at least successfully) this year at Radcliffe (saw you Jayne behind the bar but you didn't see me) which was absolutely excellent and we aim to be around a little more often, it was just fantastic seeing all the proper chaps out and Pete still can't get over going to a nighter in his home town.

News-wise Pete was very ill off his treatment and still ain't 100% (another reason we were off the radar), though he's now got the official all-clear. Still got most of our records (though flogged some of the very pricey stuff coz the rates they were going for was a joke - I got £350 for Bileo when I paid 50p for it). Expect to see us out at Lifeline dos.

We have been keeping tabs by the way via Ricky and Sue and Glen and Judy. Oh and we're in Carlisle now, life in the outback got too boring.

Pete and Dave

Social source share

Guest veep1296

I ain't seen him in ages either - think he's been busy feeling middle aged, getting fatter and working too much biggrin.gif

Pete was very ill off his treatment and still ain't 100%, though he's now got the all-clear. Still got most of our records (though flogged some of the very pricey stuff coz the rates they were going for was a joke - I got £350 for Bileo when I paid 50p for it). Expect to see us out at Lifeline dos.

Pete and Dave

Dave/Pete,

Hope you kept the UK Action stuff ( Bobby Williams! ).

Can you remember doing the Amy /Mala /Bell background for me...I set a Morris Chestnut Amy Demo on it (real) & gave it to my mate Dave Greet for his 50th (5 years ago).

Last time we met was at Whitby...Ginger Thompson rings a bell for some reason?

Regards

David Ferguson Burnley

Social source share

Dave/Pete,

Hope you kept the UK Action stuff ( Bobby Williams! ).

Can you remember doing the Amy /Mala /Bell background for me...I set a Morris Chestnut Amy Demo on it (real) & gave it to my mate Dave Greet for his 50th (5 years ago).

Last time we met was at Whitby...Ginger Thompson rings a bell for some reason?

Regards

David Ferguson Burnley

In more ways than one Dave!

DC

Social source share

I ain't seen him in ages either - think he's been busy feeling middle aged, getting fatter and working too much biggrin.gif

Pete and Dave

Hello there,

Hope you're both well. Nice to see you out and about!. Sean said he'd managed to have a catch up.

sorry I was a bit oblivious - I was a bit overwhelmed with how busy it was and not happy at 6 hours extra overtime I did!. lol

Jayne.x smile.gif

Social source share

Dave tis a man formly known as Kenny from Biddulph, Nr Stoke, love to Brothers guiding light (get together), hope Pete's well and its a bout time we saw you back on the scene, Im putting a do on in Biddulph Sept 25th if you fancy a night out, other wise i'll try to make the long jorney north for something your going to in the future. Great to hear your surfacing again.

Edited by geeselad
Social source share

Dave tis a man formly known as Kenny from Biddulph, Nr Stoke, love to Brothers guiding light (get together), hope Pete's well and its a bout time we saw you back on the scene, Im putting a do on in Biddulph Sept 25th if you fancy a night out, other wise i'll try to make the long jorney north for something your going to in the future. Great to hear your surfacing again.

Mr Sway good to know you are back yourself - ain't making it out too often as it's nigh-on killed us this time round (had to take all week off!).

Thankfully we seem to be seeing the return of real northern/modern et al so we'll certainly be aiming to surface more often than we have benn doing.

All the very best

Dave

Social source share

Mr Sway good to know you are back yourself - ain't making it out too often as it's nigh-on killed us this time round (had to take all week off!).

Thankfully we seem to be seeing the return of real northern/modern et al so we'll certainly be aiming to surface more often than we have benn doing.

All the very best

Dave

Hi dave thanks for getting back to me, PM me if your doing a nighter within reasonable travel of stoko, cheers, algis.

Social source share

Hi dave thanks for getting back to me, PM me if your doing a nighter within reasonable travel of stoko, cheers, algis.

Of course Mr Sway(k) - reckon we'll probably resurface at Lifeline in Wolverhampton (October 31st?) since it fits our musical bill pretty damn well - took us a full week off work to recover from the Radcliffe - so we do need to pick and choose being self employed.

How's you and your's?

All the very best - thin on the ground but missing it every minute (house policy is to not mention Northern or even listen to it in order to minimise the temptation)

Dave

Social source share

Of course Mr Sway(k) - reckon we'll probably resurface at Lifeline in Wolverhampton (October 31st?) since it fits our musical bill pretty damn well - took us a full week off work to recover from the Radcliffe - so we do need to pick and choose being self employed.

How's you and your's?

All the very best - thin on the ground but missing it every minute (house policy is to not mention Northern or even listen to it in order to minimise the temptation)

Dave

Hi Dave,

good to see you at Radcliffe. Hope you can make Lifeline, if so let us know :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Martin Coleman

Hi Dave, Hi Pete,

what a pleasant surprise to see you on SS. Great to know that you're still out and about.

Martin

Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

If we're anywhere 10:1 it'll be Lifeline - great to see you - enjoyed the spot.

Dave

hope to cya both there !! It's been forever !!

CHRIS MORGANthumbsup.gif

Social source share

hope to cya both there !! It's been forever !!

CHRIS MORGANthumbsup.gif

Bearsoul? You'll be confusing the natives :thumbsup:

Hear you've been seeing Ricky and Sue a fair bit - we were round there pre and post Radcliffe - next outing Nov 7th at Droylesdon.

We do hope you and your's are well - we just been head down in a shit storm of work.

All the very best

P&D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert