What Were They Thinking Of...?

This Ebay Item

Lee Bates - Why Don't You Write, Gordon Keirth - Look Ahead and...

... Sounds Orchestral - Have Faith in Your Love! Who on earth was the last track aimed at? :lol: *

* ok - I know, it's not too bad if you dig that sort of Tony Hatch, Johnny Pearson, piano led easy listening stuff, but coupled with those tunes? Come on eh? laugh.gif

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This Ebay Item

... Sounds Orchestral - Have Faith in Your Love! Who on earth was the last track aimed at? ohmy.gif *

* ok - I know, it's not too bad if you dig that sort of Tony Hatch, Johnny Pearson, piano led easy listening stuff, but coupled with those tunes? Come on eh? :lol:

As far as I know, the 'Sounds Orchestral' is previously unreleased, a mod thing I suppose. I have a copy and have to admit, it does seem odd among those northern stormers! :lol:

Social source share

As far as I know, the 'Sounds Orchestral' is previously unreleased, a mod thing I suppose. I have a copy and have to admit, it does seem odd among those northern stormers! :lol:

It came out on Piccadilly in the UK and (I think) Parkway in the US. I thought it a chart hit over here too?

Social source share

Sure you're not talking about 'Cast Your Fate To The Wind'...?

Maybe in relation to the chart hit. Not, it seems in relations to the UK and US releases

post-1918-1244571546_thumb.jpg post-1918-1244571561_thumb.jpg

The US one is whopping $2.99 buy-it-now. Are the mods really that desperate these days :lol:

Social source share

Maybe in relation to the chart hit. Not, it seems in relations to the UK and US releases

post-1918-1244571546_thumb.jpg post-1918-1244571561_thumb.jpg

The US one is whopping $2.99 buy-it-now. Are the mods really that desperate these days laugh.gif

:yes: complete waste of time putting that on then, as you say...pointless! Could have filled the grooves with a nice rarity, or at least a popular tune.

Now I know why I couldn't find it listed in RC guide....too bloody cheap! :lol:

Social source share

Guest martyn

This Ebay Item

... Sounds Orchestral - Have Faith in Your Love! Who on earth was the last track aimed at? :rolleyes: *

* ok - I know, it's not too bad if you dig that sort of Tony Hatch, Johnny Pearson, piano led easy listening stuff, but coupled with those tunes? Come on eh? :P

It was covered up for a short (very short ) period as Phil Coulter in 78 or 79 .I remember it cos I had a copy on Piccadilly & was quite suprised to hear it played out at Notts Palais......Sold my copy on the back of it for 8 quid. Don't remember who was responsible for playing it though.

Cast Your Fate got played a few times as well if I remember right (?)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert