Belita Woods On Karen?

Guest the dukester

Guest the dukester

BELITA WOODS MAGIC CORNER ON MOIRA, YES

BUT A COPY ON KAREN??? IS THIS SO???

IF SO HAVE YOU GOT A SCAN OF IT TO POST? :P

WAS IT BEFORE OR AFTER THE MOIRA RELEASE?

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don't know about that... Heard about an alt take of Grounded (the flip to Magic Corner on Moira) on a Karen acetate, don't know if it had this on the flip, but it was definately an acetate. Can't remember who had it, or where I read it...probably on here - Smiffy will know sommet about it :P

Social source share

Guest the dukester

BELITA WOODS MAGIC CORNER ON MOIRA, YES

BUT A COPY ON KAREN??? IS THIS SO???

IF SO HAVE YOU GOT A SCAN OF IT TO POST? :P

WAS IT BEFORE OR AFTER THE MOIRA RELEASE?

link

HEARD TALE OF KEV AT ARCTIC SOUL GETTING A COPY ON KAREN??

Social source share

HEARD TALE OF KEV AT ARCTIC SOUL GETTING A COPY ON KAREN??

link

Christ on a bike as Pete Smith would say I only found that at the weekend and mentioned it to a certain dealer talk about the grapevine!!!! :P

was a bit confused myself as i didnt know it came out on Karen ill get a scan up tonight

it has the Detroit press stamped in the run out magic corner ones side grounded on the flip same as Moira this copy is as clean as the day it was made mind boggling

BTW i had to file that one in the old Detroit collection its not for sale

Kevin

Social source share

Christ on a bike as Pete Smith  would say I only found that at the weekend and mentioned it to a certain dealer talk about the grapevine!!!!  :P

was a bit confused myself as i didnt know it came out on Karen ill get a scan up tonight

it has the Detroit press stamped in the run out magic corner ones side grounded on the flip same as Moira this copy is as clean as the day it was made mind boggling

Kevin

link

I wonder if Tom Creedon has that, love to look at his collection

Social source share

Christ on a bike as Pete Smith  would say I only found that at the weekend and mentioned it to a certain dealer talk about the grapevine!!!!  :P

Kevin

link

Kev,

Issue or Demo?

I've seen the W/Demo on Karen 106 (Same # as The Moira Issue), but NEVER seen a Karen Issue of it. Have you a scan of it?

Regards,

Dave

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert