Ebay Recommendation

Just seen this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Only 9 hours to go and $51.00. There's a soundbyte on the page for anyone who doesn't knbow it. Top side is superb quirky dancer and it's an absolute steal at that price! Spoke to a chap who recently payed £300 for his so get it while you can at a reasonable enough price as I can see it skyrocketing in the right hands... I played it at the Friendship Anniversary and the floor was pretty much full.

BUY BUY BUY !!!!! :thumbsup:

Booty

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest remus

Just seen this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Only 9 hours to go and $51.00. There's a soundbyte on the page for anyone who doesn't knbow it. Top side is superb quirky dancer and it's an absolute steal at that price! Spoke to a chap who recently payed £300 for his so get it while you can at a reasonable enough price as I can see it skyrocketing in the right hands... I played it at the Friendship Anniversary and the floor was pretty much full.

BUY BUY BUY !!!!! :thumbsup:

Booty

link

nice record, especially the flip side. £300!, a bit much I think

Social source share

nice record, especially the flip side. £300!, a bit much I think

link

Dunno, it says that in the Manship guide I think, and he's just put it on rarest of the rare so expect one on auction soon enough :P I got mine for about £150 2 months ago. Superb record imo, and not dissimilar to the big stuff like the Admirations on Peaches and a few more in that style.

Social source share

Dunno, it says that in the Manship guide I think, and he's just put it on rarest of the rare so expect one on auction soon enough :P I got mine for about £150 2 months ago. Superb record imo, and not dissimilar to the big stuff like the Admirations on Peaches and a few more in that style.

link

awesome record, 200 max for a good one.

Social source share

Guest hammy

Had this a couple of years ago. Traded it on. Dunno - it just seems to lack something. BOYF is a bit messy to these ears. The other side's nice though.

I'm a bit shocked at the price on eBay actually

Hammy

Social source share

Had this a couple of years ago. Traded it on. Dunno - it just seems to lack something. BOYF is a bit messy to these ears. The other side's nice though.

I'm a bit shocked at the price on eBay actually

Hammy

link

this ones shagged an all

Social source share

Guest Jamie

I do wish people would stop posting up records that are 'going cheap'  - I was watching this in the hope of getting a bargain... no chance of that now.

Thouroughly miffed of Sheffield.

P. Doggy

link

Ditto. I've been chasing one of these for a while and was watching this.

I've seen countless copies of their outing on Stop and this the first one I've seen in 5 months on Empirestate.

The only good thing is that P Doggy didn't snipe me :P

Bugger off McBooty :P

Social source share

I'll take a run up as I was outbid by $1  :P

I would have probably won it for a quarter of what it finally went for if you'd kept your trap shut..... :yes:

Ah well, more money to spend on sommat else..

link

No you wouldn't as it was more than a quarter of that before I posted up :P

Best spend the money on beer - get pissed and forget all about it :P:P

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!