If It Was All To End

Paulb

If the scene had to end and you could enjoy one last night where would you like to be and what would be the three last songs you'd like to hear.

Not taking into account whether its a nighter or if you're tired or the legs have gone, just three songs that would be suitable to sign off to.

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If the scene had to end and you could enjoy one last night where would you like to be and what would be the three last songs you'd like to hear.

Not taking into account whether its a nighter or if you're tired or the legs have gone, just three songs that would be suitable to sign off to.

link

100 Club :P

Timi Yuro - It'll never be over for me

Dells - Make Sure

Four Tops - Baby I need your loving whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Yate (Its still close to home)

Bobby Paris - I walked away

Nancy Wilson - The end of our love

Harold Melvin - Get Out

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

In bed with a beautiful woman !!! and the record would be .......

Roy Hamilton - 'the panic is on'('cos I wouldn't know what to do with my weekends from now on and would start to worry that I may get into World Music!!)

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

In bed with a beautiful woman !!! and the record would be .......

Roy Hamilton – ‘the panic is on‘(‘cos I wouldn’t know what to do with my weekends from now on and would start to worry that I may get into World Music!!)

link

Thought you were a regular at Womad??? I can just see you in a poncho playing the pan-pipes....The Panic is on-Pan pipes version. Or me on my recorder.... smile.gif:P

Social source share

Guest rachel

Thought you were a regular at Womad???  I can just see you in a poncho playing the pan-pipes....The Panic is on-Pan pipes version.  Or me on my recorder.... :D   :yes:

link

What an image.. you two busking unsure.gif:P

Can't think of a venue but would have to include the Tangeers - Let My Heart and Soul Be Free.

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

link

Cleethorpes Pier

Eddie Parker "I'm gone"

Clyde McPhatter "Please give me one more chance"

Dean Courtney "(Love) You just can't walk away" smile.gif

Edited by Awake 502
Social source share

any venue as long as it was with friends :P

al scott/mr soul - what happened to yesterday

bobby sheen - somthing new to do

barbara lynn - you'll lose a good thing smile.gif

Social source share

I'd like it to have been Blackpool Mecca and the last record The Carstairs - it really hurts me girl. 

No on second thoughts, I'd rather drink a pint of tramps vomit.

link

:P:D:yes:unsure.gif

Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

WIGAN without a doubt,

Paul Anka,can,t help lovin you

Eddie Parker,love you baby

Gerri Grainger,i go to pieces

would like to be among friends and off my face,but hope it never ends.

Social source share

Hang on a bit - there must be a fair few of us on here who've actually done this - I wasn't on my own at the last night of Wigan...if I were to do it again I'd keep Tobi Legend and Dean Parrish, get rid of that Godawful gerri Granger record, smash the Jimmy Radcliffe record and replace it with John & The Weirdest or Garnet Mimms Looking For You. It'd have to be Wigan, nothing to touch it since.

Social source share

It would have to be on the bus from the Mecca to Wigan and the three records would be _ What good A I- Mickie Champion(The bus used to rock from side to side when this came on the tape machine on the bus.)

Prove yourself alady- James bounty and lastly cos the bus goes back to blackpool- Take me Home- Donna King

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert