Four Andantes "hipper, Than Me" Sound Clip Anyone?

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's from Buffalo, New York. Lew Stanley had it on his list that ended last night. I know where there is (or was anyway) another copy but it was too pricey IMO.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

It's from Buffalo, New York. Lew Stanley had it on his list that ended last night. I know where there is (or was anyway) another copy but it was too pricey IMO.

link

No50, orange street, buffalo to be precise...but i've been there and tragically there are no copies!

great, great record...how much was too much as a matter of interest, christian? this is one i would extend myself on...

Social source share

No50, orange street, buffalo to be precise...but i've been there and tragically there are no copies!

great, great record...how much was too much as a matter of interest, christian? this is one i would extend myself on...

link

E-mail me if you like...

Social source share

btw any relation to the andantes?

may be a silly question but i confess i have no idea?

link

The female Andantes on Motown? Not that I know or anything but it seems somewhat unlikely.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

The female Andantes on Motown? Not that I know or anything but it seems somewhat unlikely.

link

yes, you spotted the small yet moronic flaw in my question.

Social source share

yes, you spotted the small yet moronic flaw in my question.

link

btw any relation to the andantes?

may be a silly question but i confess i have no idea?

With hindsight Dan, I think Christian knew just a little more than you did. whistling.gif

Social source share

thanks chalky

that's why i referred to a moronic flaw in my question and also to typing first, thinking later.

but well-spotted!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert