Soul Brothers Feat Joi Cardwell - Org Deep Soul 12"

Guest julesp1905

Guest julesp1905

picked up a spare copy of Joi Cardwell - Let It Go - on The original 2000 release on Deep Soul.

Popsiked it and got one result - £112. I know it's not really turned up unlike DJ Genesis.

Any idea of the current value.

Many thanks in advance

Jules

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest julesp1905

Seen this go for £50 recently. Has been as high as £60. Bought mine in that region.

Hope this helps.

Pat

many thanks for that

Out of interest what sort of price does the Micheal Proctor stuff on Soulfuric go for have spares of Love don't Live and Fall Down £10-£15?

Social source share

many thanks for that

Out of interest what sort of price does the Micheal Proctor stuff on Soulfuric go for have spares of Love don't Live and Fall Down £10-£15?

Love dont live on a few sites at £20/25 Fall down £3 only. Got a couple from London shop but cant sell em.

Social source share

Guest Krissii

Joi Cardwell - Let It Go - on The original 2000 release on Deep Soul.

wow didnt know it was rare.... gonna check my vinyl :thumbup:

Social source share

many thanks for that

Niether of those listed are as good as

deliver me- UK hott records- probns his rarest too.

Social source share

Guest julesp1905

Niether of those listed are as good as

deliver me- UK hott records- probns his rarest too.

I have the original Canadian 12" DOUBLE PACK on Bassline of Deliver Me from 1995. Got to be rarer than a UK reissue

Edited by julesp1905
Social source share

I have the original Canadian 12" DOUBLE PACK on Bassline of Deliver Me from 1995. Got to be rarer than a UK reissue

I wouldnt be so sure, hott records, was a pretty obscure indie, with quite a few good soulful tracks on it, its not a re either it came out at the time as the us, not sure if all the mixes are the same, I'd after ogg it.

Social source share

I wouldnt be so sure, hott records, was a pretty obscure indie, with quite a few good soulful tracks on it, its not a re either it came out at the time as the us, not sure if all the mixes are the same, I'd after ogg it.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=50480&ev=mb

Search the same site and you will find all 3 labels its on, anyone paying more than a tenner for stuff like this needs to get a new therapist!!

Social source share

Guest julesp1905

If memory serves right HOTT was run by Alan Russell, used to licence bits from various small US and Canadian Indies and put out some soulful Uk house as well. could be wrong though.

Out of the 10 listed for sale on discogs, all are on HOTT, none on Bassline.

It does amaze me what Northern/Modern collectors pay for relatively recent House records, Some of us brought them as New releases.

Edited by julesp1905
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert