Sapphires One - Sided Promo On Ebay

Currently listed on eBay - Item number # 110394577692 - is a one sided Swan promo ( Swan # 4177 ) , of The Sapphires' " I've Got Mine , You Better Get Yours " .

This would appear to be very much of an oddity , as the release for the disc in 1964 , listed " I Found Out Too Late " as being the A side , and " IGMYBGY " as the B side .

Any info as to why this OSP of the B side was put out ?

Malc Burton

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SoulRenaissance

Currently listed on eBay - Item number # 110394577692 - is a one sided Swan promo ( Swan # 4177 ) , of The Sapphires' " I've Got Mine , You Better Get Yours " .

This would appear to be very much of an oddity , as the release for the disc in 1964 , listed " I Found Out Too Late " as being the A side , and " IGMYBGY " as the B side .

Malc Burton

Yeah "I found out" as the A-. Recently reviewed this in Soul Renaissance #12, as not too many seem to know it.

Martyn

Social source share

Malc Burton

I see that particular one had a pattern of circles/rings on the blank side, my copy has a checkered pattern!

Strange release, but a great tune.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert