Ebay Sellers - How Do You Do This

• Replies 8
  • Views 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulmaguk

Anyone know? Sometimes I get an email from someone I've paid for a record, and it says something along the lines of "your item has been despatched", does anyone know how they do this, is it set up automatically?

click mark item as sent.

Social source share

Guest Adrian

If you send recorded or such and have a ref number you can put than on the paypal invoice and they then send an automated email re dispatch.

Not sure if its done through ebay too?

Social source share

It's a service thats only available to sellers who have signed up for Seller Mananager or Seller Manager Pro. Then just set up what emails are sent when and it's all done automatically.

Social source share

Anyone know? Sometimes I get an email from someone I've paid for a record, and it says something along the lines of "your item has been despatched", does anyone know how they do this, is it set up automatically?

I think you can also go to "order or order description" then a list comes up including mark as despatched

sure that's it Pete

Social source share

It's a service thats only available to sellers who have signed up for Seller Mananager or Seller Manager Pro. Then just set up what emails are sent when and it's all done automatically.

Not one hundred percent sure how it works but the above sounds about right. I've only ever noticed it from power sellers or sellers with shops etc who have thousands of feedback. Can only assume its a function you have to pay for, or perhaps available when you're essentially a business in Ebay's eyes.

Dont think marking payment as sent sends an email to be honest, think it just shows in their ebay profile as being marked as dispatched and when.

Social source share

If you print your own postage via Paypal Pete, then the buyer gets an immediate email saying you've bought postage. You have to use the postage label that day or the next day, so the buyer knows it's going out within 24 hours.

I like it because it prints an address label for the parcel, plus a proof of postage for you that you just get stamped at the post office. No need to even write if you're a lazy bastard like me :D

Social source share

Pete,

you can sign up for a free selling manager on Ebay. https://pages.ebay.co.uk/selling_manager/

Once you are using it,

open up your 'my 'ebay' page.

3 tabs on left> 'activity' 'messages' and 'account'

>click 'account' tab.

under 'selling manager' click 'awaiting postage'

this brings up a list of ended auctions that have ended and been paid for, awaiting posting.

You can tick a listing and choose 'e-mail' buyer, opens drop down list of different e-mail templates (which you can edit). Select 'dispatch notification'

thats it, your done.

:D

tips on using free selling manager here https://pages.ebay.co.uk/selling_manager/faq.html

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert