Should All Dj`s Get Paid For Their Spots?

I put on a couple of nights in Plymouth with the understanding that the door money be split between myself & the owner of the venue. On each occasion the money I recieved was split evenly between ALL the DJ's.

The DJ's provided the entertainment so that's where the door takings should have gone - - - that was how I seen it anyway; and as I organised it then that was my perogative tongue.gif

Having said that, at the first one I put on one of the DJ's gave the money back and told me to donate it to the charity I worked for at that time :yes:

I helped put on a couple more with someone else, they funded the event.....what happened with payments then was down to the individual DJ's and the financer of the gig :D

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

• Replies 189
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I put on a couple of nights in Plymouth with the understanding that the door money be split between myself & the owner of the venue. On each occasion the money I recieved was split evenly between ALL the DJ's.

The DJ's provided the entertainment so that's where the door takings should have gone - - - that was how I seen it anyway; and as I organised it then that was my perogative :P

Having said that, at the first one I put on one of the DJ's gave the money back and told me to donate it to the charity I worked for at that time thumbup.gif

I helped put on a couple more with someone else, they funded the event.....what happened with payments then was down to the individual DJ's and the financer of the gig :D

having said that.....if I get asked to play by someone else....I generally don't discuss money....If I get paid it's a bonus ...........nothing beats playing your records out loud over a big system and seeing other people enjoy the music :yes:

Social source share

:D Hi all- SHOULD ALL DJ,s GET PAID?--TO BE TRUTHFULL YES, BUT NO IF THERE EXPENCES MEAN THE EVENT DOES NOT BRAKE EVEN. ALSO WHAT ARE THEY GETTING PAID FOR IF ITS TO PLAY SOUNDS THAT GET POEPLE DANCING YES, IF IT IS TO PLAY THERE OWN GEMS THAT MEAN A LOT TO THEM BUT SO UNFAMILUAR TO MOST (EGO TRIPPIN) THE DEFANANTLY NO, ALSO HAVE THEY GOT A COLLECTION OF RECORDS OR JUST THE ONES IN VOGUE NO AGAIN, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :yes: DAVE KIL
Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

All djs that work for me get paid always have always will,it matters not how many are in if you cant afford to put the event on it shouldnt be on.The reason there are so many badly run venues on the scene is some who call themselves promoters havent a fookin clue and throw nites together hopin to make money.Reality is these people have no interest in the scene but as soon as one of these venues disapears 2 more pop up.As long as people are daft enough to dj and support these types nothing will change.

Social source share

All djs that work for me get paid always have always will,it matters not how many are in if you cant afford to put the event on it shouldnt be on.The reason there are so many badly run venues on the scene is some who call themselves promoters havent a fookin clue and throw nites together hopin to make money.Reality is these people have no interest in the scene but as soon as one of these venues disapears 2 more pop up.As long as people are daft enough to dj and support these types nothing will change.

:tumbleweed3: YOU BOTH MAKE GOOD PIONTS-HOWEVER SOME PROMOTERS IN MY OPINION EXPECT POEPLES LOYLATY AND THAT PISSES ME OF, WHILE SOME ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE NIGHT PLESUREABLE? AND THAT COSTS- MYSELF I HAVE DONE BOTH OVER THE YEARS, THATS DJ & PUNTER I HAVE NEVER PROMOTED A GIG AND NEVER EXPECTED A AGREED SUM ALWAYS GOT PAID ph34r.gif DAVE KIL

Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

:tumbleweed3: YOU BOTH MAKE GOOD PIONTS-HOWEVER SOME PROMOTERS IN MY OPINION EXPECT POEPLES LOYLATY AND THAT PISSES ME OF, WHILE SOME ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE NIGHT PLESUREABLE? AND THAT COSTS- MYSELF I HAVE DONE BOTH OVER THE YEARS, THATS DJ & PUNTER I HAVE NEVER PROMOTED A GIG AND NEVER EXPECTED A AGREED SUM ALWAYS GOT PAID ph34r.gif DAVE KIL

Any promoter who expects loyalty is a fool,people go exactly were they like even if a few out there kid themselves they have influence.

Social source share

Ive been offered money NOT to DJ !!!!!! laugh.gif

On a serious note when me and my mate ran a soul night we would always pay the DJs to at least cover their costs or let them chose records from our sales boxes to compensate.

If you have asked someone who has spent their hard earned cash to come and entertain your punters then they should be recompensed for their efforts and for getting to the venue in the first place

I did try and offer my body on some occasions but it never worked any way even though I offered weekly installments :tumbleweed3:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I did try and offer my body on some occasions but it never worked any way even though I offered weekly installments :tumbleweed3:

Hey Longy....are you Female or Male wicked.gif

oh what the heck, who cares....I'll dj for you :thumbup::shades:

Social source share

Hey Longy....are you Female or Male :tumbleweed3:

oh what the heck, who cares....I'll dj for you :thumbup::shades:

Male mate, but there is no biological difference between a man's mouth and a womans wicked.gif

Social source share

Male mate, but there is no biological difference between a man's mouth and a womans :tumbleweed3:

I think I may have gone too far!

Knew I shouldnt have had that second bottle of wine

Social source share

Totally agree Sean about Sam/Butch and arranging a fee in advance etc. Also agree with dundeedave about promoters having available funds to cover all their costs even if nobody turned up.

BUT....how many DJs on the northern scene rely on bookings for income?? Very, very few I suspect so I don't really think you can call it a job for the vast majority of them? Likewise I don't think there are any professional DJs on the northern scene and by that I'm not taking a swipe at quality/standards etc. But IMO a professional DJ would be someone whose main job/source of income is from dj'ing.

Late 70's through early 80's my only source of income was from DJ'ing. I worked Night Clubs a couple of nights a week and at least one nighter every weekend. Guess I got into the habit of charging for my 'professional' services then.

These days I don't rely on DJ money (good job eh! :shades: ) and do the odd gig purely for the love of it. More than happy to do so as the scene and my own circumstances are very different nowadays, but in the instance where the place is packed (1,000 people - as cited by Baby Cakes in post 8) and the DJ does a good 'professional' job then some recognition of that fact should certainly be in order.

I Personally feel that all DJ's should at least be 'asked' (and not simply taken for granted wicked.gif ) and that promoters should budget and make it a proper consideration (as per Epics earlier post and my original comment in post 11).

Think the onus is then on the DJ to offer quality and value.

At the moment, me and Tats are doing a Summer BOGOFF deal - two for the price of one! :thumbup:

:tumbleweed3:

Sean

Social source share

I was talking to a dj friend of mine who guested at a venue, when i asked him if he spent his "wages" on more records, he said he didnt get paid, i asked why and he replied dont know, he didnt get his fuel paid or free drinks all nite instead. I was just wondering, all you promoters out there, do you think if someone is asked to guest at your venue, travels to your venue, packs the floor for the whole hour do you think they should get paid even if its just to cover their fuel costs!, records are expensive, we want OVO at our venues so dont you think its only fair that these DJ`s get paid??

no ................. I collect vinyl alone and on my own and would not expect anyone to give a shit !

Social source share

Guest Bolton 31

I was talking to a dj friend of mine who guested at a venue, when i asked him if he spent his "wages" on more records, he said he didnt get paid, i asked why and he replied dont know, he didnt get his fuel paid or free drinks all nite instead. I was just wondering, all you promoters out there, do you think if someone is asked to guest at your venue, travels to your venue, packs the floor for the whole hour do you think they should get paid even if its just to cover their fuel costs!, records are expensive, we want OVO at our venues so dont you think its only fair that these DJ`s get paid??

In do's which are smaller or less well attended, it's down to guest DJ's discretion if he/she takes payment or not, but in IMO if a promoter has asked for the services of a DJ then they should be paid.

Fair is fair. It's the DJ's suppling the entertainment, so their wage should have equal piority as the bar staff, hall hire and doormen (who with out fail always get paid) otherwise why not get yourselves a decent record collection and play yourself. :tumbleweed3:

More so for over seas or well attened UK events.

Why do promoters feel they are doing a DJ a favour by asking them to DJ for them. Surely these week long or week-enders couldn't happen if there were no quality well known DJ's to draw the crowd!

The live acts gets paid hourly to entertain, What would their fee be, I wonder, if they had perform all night with out a DJ in between. ???? g.gif:thumbup:

Social source share

When i was promoting i have paid DJ's out of my own pocket on more than one occasion, i have booked DJ's over 10 yrs ago, that even now promoters would wince at the charges..........but guess what, i never ever once stiffed anyone.

So yes, you should pay at least expenses, but fee should be negotiated when the DJ takes the booking.

rUSS

Social source share

When i was promoting i have paid DJ's out of my own pocket on more than one occasion, i have booked DJ's over 10 yrs ago, that even now promoters would wince at the charges..........but guess what, i never ever once stiffed anyone.

So yes, you should pay at least expenses, but fee should be negotiated when the DJ takes the booking.

rUSS

If a promotor wants , and asks a DJ to do their venue , the promoter is obliged - and committed - to pay that DJ .

Malc Burton

Social source share

as a promoter, if you agree a fee whatever it is you pay that fee, end of, even if three people attend.

Too many times I've driv 80 miles to a function, done me bit, had a beer and a dance gone looking for said bloke to obtain said fee which just about covers travel expences only to be offered a soul brother shake and a "sorry mate numbers down pay you next time"

I'm all for keeping the faith and all that bollocks but twat I am not.

Social source share

What do you reckon????

If a promoter books an unknown DJ, and he or she does the buisness for em, which DJ do you think is more likely to be booked again??? :tumbleweed3:

DJ that accepts payment?

DJ that refuses payment?

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

What do you reckon????

If a promoter books an unknown DJ, and he or she does the buisness for em.

which DJ do you think is more likely to be booked again??? :tumbleweed3:

DJ that accepts payment?

DJ that refuses payment?

if he or she does the biz and entertains the people that said promoter has lured into HIS function then whether or not he/she has accepted payment or not is irrelevant imho wink.gif

Social source share

This is a bit a non story, as far as I'm concerned. I've been fortunate to have D.J.'d at Dozens & Dozens of venues in the last few Years, never talked about Money before the event, always been looked after, made welcome, and don't think there's 1 promoter I've had dealings with, that I wouldn't D.J. for again (though whether they'd ask me is another thread) - Sorry for not being controversial, but let's have some balance here.

Des Parker

Edited by SOUL.INC
Social source share

Guest thenogger

One easy way agree to pay a fixed fee (e.g.) £40. So all the DJ's get 40 quid, so no one is any better than any other DJ. When i was DJ' ing that is the way we worked. I DJ'ed one night in lancashire and they paid me more than someone who was better than me. I found out and i hit the roof with the promoter i was working for. I gave the promoter the difference better my and the person who was on less than me. We went back and we got the same money.

REGARDS

thenogger

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Adams apple is a difference... wink.gif

KTF

Baz

Male mate, but there is no biological difference between a man's mouth and a womans :tumbleweed3:
Edited by bazabod_downunder
Social source share

My explanation aside Davie (I don't do THAT many freebies)

I think it's all about 'breaking' the circuit...it's all well and good saying you wouldn't do a gig for free but you...like many stalwarts of the scene have developed a reputation...to gain a reputation you need gigs...to get gigs you need a reputation...vicious circle...so a couple of freebies thrown in leads to paid work if you are relatively unknown...noone will give you gigs if they don't know your records will they? You play out at X venue...you get work at Y venue...that's generally how it works

At some venues thats what's expected surely? If you play a set they knew you were going to play they could have programmed a CD player.

On payment I have a split personality. I have refused payment and always left the payment of DJ's to others when co promoting knowing that they may rely on DJ's taking less money or none at all. Only recently I was told of an occassion where my fellow promotor had short paid a well known DJ by £20 on the first night of a new venture we were trying 3 or 4 years ago. I straight away dipped into my pocket and gave him the £20. He, much to his credit, bought the next round with it.

There's lots of talk about too many DJ and too many venues if all DJ's demanded payment marginal venues would close sooner building attendances at the fewer more sucessful venues. But as Andy said as soon as one closes another two open each one often relying on the good nature of DJ's to help them off the ground and DJ's who want to get of the ground very willing to do it for nothing.

How about a co-operative approach if you want a venue close to home? Budget for a venue, flyers, advertising, equipment, security, organisers time and DJ's and tell the punters you'll charge em on the way out pro-rata to attendance so if an event costs £1,000 to put on and there are 300 or so in everyone pays £3.50. I know this is impossible but would the punters want the risk? No they wouldn't why then expect the DJ to take the risk its for the promotor to take that risk.

If a venue can't stand on it's own two feet paying it's way then it should not continue to run or the punters that want to keep it should be willing to pay more. £10 or £12 for an all nighter is rediculously cheep IMO and a creadible nights entertainment at £3 and £4 entry unheard of outside this scene.

Social source share

What do you reckon????

If a promoter books an unknown DJ, and he or she does the buisness for em, which DJ do you think is more likely to be booked again??? :tumbleweed3:

DJ that accepts payment?

DJ that refuses payment?

What constitutes the meaning of an " unknown " DJ ?

In this day and age , I doubt that term now holds any meaning , as most people who DJ on the circuit are known to someone .......

I seem to think that you may mean " untried " .........

Even if the DJ is untried - i.e. it is their first time behind the decks - they still have the right to be paid .

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

We always cover expenses at least and get a few drinks in etc, promoters who take money on the door and dont pay DJs are just greedy shits aren't they? In Many cases the venue is free with the owners taking the money over the bar which makes it even worse... :tumbleweed3:

Feel free to criticise...

Ste. wink.gif

Social source share

I always pay the 100 Club DJs unless they nip off early when I'm not about and then I square up later, same goes for Cleethorpes. I think I've only ever had one complaint over the amount to my face and that was sorted out. The Cleethorpes DJs were great when I did the first couple at quite a big a loss and they all accepted lower than agreed fees.

As a DJ i just leave it to the promoter to be reasonable and some are better than others so I'll probably DJ again for the some rather than the others. The highlight of my DJing payments was being given an envelope with my pay in it and when I opened it in the taxi ten minutes later found a fiver in there!

European promoters are usually very good, but then again they like me more out there. They've probably not seen my atrocious behaviour at dos over the years.

Social source share

Only recently I was told of an occassion where my fellow promotor had short paid a well known DJ by £20 on the first night of a new venture we were trying 3 or 4 years ago. I straight away dipped into my pocket and gave him the £20. He, much to his credit, bought the next round with it.

That was me :D I only said it as a piss take really, but all credit to Ged, before I even had the chance to wind him up he whipped his wallet out and gave me the twenty quid thumbup.gif

And the round of drinks cost me £18 :):)

Personally I always try and agree a fee with the promoter before the event. I then expect to be offered that fee, if the venue has a poor attendance it's then up to me whether I accept it. By the same token, if the place is rammed, I don't go and ask the promoter for more money.

If you are a promoter, DJs fee's are a cost of promoting, same as venue hire, flyers / promotion, equipment, and all the thousand other things involved. You should agree a fee before the event, and have that money in your pocket when you arrive at the venue. It's the promoters job to promote the event, if he does it well, people will turn up and he will recoup his costs, if he fails to promote the event properly, people won't turn up, and the loss is his alone, and the DJ, who persumably has done his job, ie played records, should not be expected to shoulder any of that loss.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

If i get asked to dj i look at it as an honour and the chance to share my taste in tunes to the masses or few, if i get rewarded then great if not then who cares cos if it was about the money for me then im certainly in the wrong scene for that, I just like going out and enjoying the music, places, people that make this music even more better than what it is, ive never once asked for payment and probably never will but i have accepted payment and also declined payment too, its not a fooking job to dj its a pure pleasure and honour and a chance to enjoy my passion playing my tunes and hope others enjoy them too, far too many are just desperate to dj which then leads to more events so they can dj but what are they really bringing to the scene whats different or better, in most cases naff all.

Some promote for the love and passion and put more in than they get out

Some promote for the status

Some promote for the money

Some promote to dj

some just shouldnt promote

anyway the sun is out and im listening to a couple of new tunes biggrin.gif

Social source share

I put on a soul night a few year ago and ended up with egg on my face cut a long story short at the end of the night the takings had gone with the guy doing the door honest mistake on his part, the venue owner decided he wasnt going to stay open till 03:00 and without warning told us to quit at 12:30 etc etc etc so djs didnt get there well earned cash on the night to be honest I hadnt even thought of asking what they should get some had travelled up to 40-50 miles im big enough to admit I looked like a right w**ker looking back if anyone asked me about doing a night my advice make sure you ask each dj how much they expect for djing prior to event saves embarrassment at the end of the day they are giving up there time and travelling and bringing punters through the doors anyhoo looking forward to soul in the glen Sunday

Edited by fifesouly
Social source share

Whoops it has just been pointed out to me that I don't pay the DJs in the little upstairs room at Cleethorpes. This is absolutely true, partly because it's a sort of chill out room for people who are keen to DJ for fun and partly because I was born in Yorkshire.

As it happens I remember lovely Lynn giving me a hard time over that, she was little but not to be messed with and I even paid her. Mind you I think she even asked for wages at BB's Sunday snug which was free admission.

Social source share

As it happens I remember lovely Lynn giving me a hard time over that, she was little but not to be messed with and I even paid her. Mind you I think she even asked for wages at BB's Sunday snug which was free admission.

And she lived about a mile away :rolleyes:

Social source share

Agree that the best scenario is that fee is agreed before any gig and that it is paid irrespective of numbers through the door. But there are lots of quality DJs that will refuse their fee if they realise that low numbers on the night mean that promoters will be paying them directly out of their own pocket....and as a co-promoter of a new venue playing rare/underplayed sounds I've been grateful for that generosity on a few occasions.

On a personal note I don't care if I get paid or not when I DJ, don't do it for the money and 9/10 I'd be at the venue as a punter anyway! If asked to travel a long distance to DJ then something towards the travel costs is nice but again I'm really not that fussed....

Well put! :rolleyes:

Social source share

My explanation aside Davie (I don't do THAT many freebies)

I think it's all about 'breaking' the circuit...it's all well and good saying you wouldn't do a gig for free but you...like many stalwarts of the scene have developed a reputation...to gain a reputation you need gigs...to get gigs you need a reputation...vicious circle...so a couple of freebies thrown in leads to paid work if you are relatively unknown...noone will give you gigs if they don't know your records will they? You play out at X venue...you get work at Y venue...that's generally how it works

this is true....there are many charity events which were all willing to do and would be insulted if offered a fee. They are the gigs you should do for free. Other gigs you should get paid for regardless,however if the promoter is a friend you may decide not to charge or just accept a couple of pints. One thing I dislike is when promoters are also DJ's so its a case of you do my club and I'll do yours. Whats wrong with that you may ask, simply its the same few DJs doing the same clubs with no new talent coming through. i have DJ'd and received up to £50 for a spot,Ive also done it for free if its a mate and the attendance is low. If i dont know the promoter personally why should I be out of pocket for working for him. Heres an example....I once travelled 110 miles round trip to DJ and booked 3 hours off work to be able to do it. The promoter offered me £10 for an hours DJing... certain words were spoken and I got £30. nuff said.....

Westy

Social source share

as a promoter, if you agree a fee whatever it is you pay that fee, end of, even if three people attend.

Too many times I've driv 80 miles to a function, done me bit, had a beer and a dance gone looking for said bloke to obtain said fee which just about covers travel expences only to be offered a soul brother shake and a "sorry mate numbers down pay you next time"

I'm all for keeping the faith and all that bollocks but twat I am not.

totally agree

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Like Bearsy I wouldn't step out the door for less than £1.75 as I know what Im worth.

I tend to stay in a lot.

ROD

As much as that Rod :thumbup::shades:

Social source share

At the risk of repeating what several others have said, I don't look to get paid when I DJ. Sometimes I am and that's great but I don't look for it and certainly don't expect it. If I were travelling a great distance it would help but, whatever, it's enough to be asked.

I DJ because I like to and because I want to share my passion and my collection with as many people as possible. I also like to think (perhaps foolishly :shades: ) that I can add flair and imagination to the scene with what I play, something that is often sadly lacking. I never buy records just to DJ with and have only ever sold records that I have had two of (around 15 over the years) so I DJ using records I feel passionate about.

Are there any professional NS DJ's? Surely not. The small scale of the scene wouldn't cover that methinks. I guess we are all amatuers but let's not make the mistake of thinking that professional is better. To do something for the money often means that the focus changes and moves away from any purity that was there. Of course payment means a greater level of control but do we really want that? A DJ should play what he wants and will usually do better if left alone.

The issue that anyone seeking regular payment has is that there are literally hundreds of wannabe DJ's out there, usually specialising in boots, re-issues etc. Many of these are "returnees" who are so desperate to DJ they will do almost anything (I have heard tell of one guy "on the verge of tears" just to secure a 1 hour spot :thumbup:). A poor promoter may not want the same level of OVO/rare sounds exposure and so the he just cycles these guys round, often with disastrous results.

I think most of us would be happy with free entry and a beer, I know I am!

Cheers,

John

Social source share

I have never been bothered about the money side of things as far as DJ'ing myself is concerned.

Although I did find myself in the middle of bit of a hoo ha once :thumbup:

But to be fair that didn't stem from the amount of the wages but over something the promoter said to me.

Anyway, that said, I am bothered about paying other DJ's. I do not promote, haven't got it in me, but every guest DJ at DDA gets paid. Not mega money, but they always get paid.

We, as in Paul, Karl and myself, are paid a set amount for doing the back room at Lowton and that amount is split equally five ways. If the occasion ever arose where it had been quiet and the amount we were paid was less than usual, we would make sure our guest DJ's got paid the usual amount and we would go without. End of.

It would be interesting to find out people's views about whether all DJ's should get paid the same.

Or do you feel some DJ's deserve to get paid more than others?

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

ahh....dj's now they're hard to find :thumbup: ......there's only a few folk worth paying :shades: ....what about the one's who ring up the promoter to tell him they'll do it for free just so as they get on the roster.

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

It would be interesting to find out people's views about whether all DJ's should get paid the same.

Or do you feel some DJ's deserve to get paid more than others?

no they shouldn't be paid the same , there is a hierarchy of local dj's as opposed to allnighter dj's , then of course you have the galacticos lol .

the advantage of this thread is all the promoters now see who's free and easy :thumbup:

Social source share

ahh....dj's now they're hard to find :shades: ......there's only a few folk worth paying :g: ....what about the one's who ring up the promoter to tell him they'll do it for free just so as they get on the roster.

If you have to ask for a spot then it's obvious you are rubbish :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

If you have to ask for a spot then it's obvious you are rubbish :thumbup:

don't stop em begging in they're droves joan lol :shades: .......bin to some doo's locally,theres so much back slapping it sounds like mating season in a seal colony :g::lol::yes:

Social source share

Mind you I think she even asked for wages at BB's Sunday snug which was free admission.

I never got paid for DJing the Sunday Snug...mind you i did seem to take the decks over all afternoon/evening and i did win a Mr Potato Head in the darts competition....and i did make Kenny dance to 'Scratchy' and some loser kid asked me when the last time i washed my hair was, Ady spilling nigh on all his Guiness; Nick Brown came in and spoilt a suprise, like-minded people on comfy couches sat round late-on talking bollox; soul quiz - ben summers & crew one side - us the other with, secretly, The Rimmer on the end of the phone...these things did not happen at the same 'Snug', but...

i miss the snug...

Ken...sort it out :wicked::thumbup:

and the point being...who wants to be paid for the good times? not me, thats for sure :-)

Social source share

I never got paid for DJing the Sunday Snug...mind you i did seem to take the decks over all afternoon/evening and i did win a Mr Potato Head in the darts competition....and i did make Kenny dance to 'Scratchy' and some loser kid asked me when the last time i washed my hair was, Ady spilling nigh on all his Guiness; Nick Brown came in and spoilt a suprise, like-minded people on comfy couches sat round late-on talking bollox; soul quiz - ben summers & crew one side - us the other with, secretly, The Rimmer on the end of the phone...these things did not happen at the same 'Snug', but...

i miss the snug...

Ken...sort it out :D:ohmy:

and the point being...who wants to be paid for the good times? not me, thats for sure :-)

I do miss Sunday Snug....................that reminds me BB still owes me a Gene Toones :thumbup::wicked:

Oh and I forgot, you didn't pay us for allowing you to DJ at Blue Skies and as you did two sets that will be double..................mine's a vodka :lol:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert