Want To Put On Sales

MIK  P

I.M GOING TO PUT SOME L/PS ON SALES BUT DON.T KNOW HOW TO SEND L/PS IN POST???? NORMALY SEND 45s FIRST CLASS AS THEY GO THOUGH LETTER BOX. L/PS WILL NOT. SO HOW MUCH ECT???? NOT EXPENSIVE ONES. HELP PLEASE????? CHEERS MICK

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I.M GOING TO PUT SOME L/PS ON SALES BUT DON.T KNOW HOW TO SEND L/PS IN POST???? NORMALY SEND 45s FIRST CLASS AS THEY GO THOUGH LETTER BOX. L/PS WILL NOT. SO HOW MUCH ECT???? NOT EXPENSIVE ONES. HELP PLEASE????? CHEERS MICK

Just pack them the same as your 45s but with a larger package obviosly. Take them to the post a

office as you`ve done allready and the post office will do the rest. If the recipialnt isn`t in at the time when posted they will leave a card thtough the letter box and the recipiant will take the card along the next day for collection. Pricewise..1st class £2

Andy

Edited by Dennisoul
Social source share

Just pack them the same as your 45s but with a larger package obviosly. Take them to the post a

office as you`ve done allready and the post office will do the rest. If the recipialnt isn`t in at the time when posted they will leave a card thtough the letter box and the recipiant will take the card along the next day for collection. Pricewise..1st class £2

Andy

Or postie will make a nice neat fold and shove it through your letter box so you end up with 2 for the price of 1 !!

Social source share

Andy

THANKS ANDY SORRY TO SOUND THICK LOL :thumbsup: DOH . CHEERS MICK

Social source share

Or postie will make a nice neat fold and shove it through your letter box so you end up with 2 for the price of 1 !!

as a postie who has to deliver the odd album would just like to say i for one do not fold them i CURVE them to fit through the letterbox so as not to snaap them only warp them :thumbup:

NO I DONT REALLY. no.gif

chris :thumbsup:

Social source share

as a postie who has to deliver the odd album would just like to say i for one do not fold them i CURVE them to fit through the letterbox so as not to snaap them only warp them :lol:

NO I DONT REALLY. :)

chris :lol:

LOL CHRIS GLAD YOU DON.T :lol: CHEERS MICK

Social source share

Mik,package one up first and get it priced at the post office so you can give buyer approx postage charge beforehand,cheers,John. :lol:

THANX FOR INFO JOHN. :lol: CHEERS MICK

Edited by MIK P
Social source share

same as with 45s - if you can bend the package it's not packed well enough. i still write 'Fragile - please do not bend' on them though.

and remember that corrugated card is only stiff in one direction. a lot of sellers use multiple sheets, but all with the lines in the same direction.

postage is about 2.00 - 2.50 within the UK depending on weight of LP and stiffeners - for example US sleeves weigh more than UK ones

Social source share

nearly had this once, wasn't quite folded in centre, opened up and record ok -

Seven Souls demo purchased from Echoes for £20 from KR.

bloody lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

Social source share

same as with 45s - if you can bend the package it's not packed well enough. i still write 'Fragile - please do not bend' on them though.

and remember that corrugated card is only stiff in one direction. a lot of sellers use multiple sheets, but all with the lines in the same direction.

postage is about 2.00 - 2.50 within the UK depending on weight of LP and stiffeners - for example US sleeves weigh more than UK ones

CHEERS M8 FOR INFO :thumbup: CHEERS MICK

Social source share

as a postie who has to deliver the odd album would just like to say i for one do not fold them i CURVE them to fit through the letterbox so as not to snaap them only warp them :lol:

NO I DONT REALLY. :lol:

SO you're the guy to blame for my bowl shaped TEMPESTS LP, that got delivered last year :lol: ....seller had the nerve to say it was ok when he posted it :lol:

all ok in the end though thumbup.gif

Social source share

SO you're the guy to blame for my bowl shaped TEMPESTS LP, that got delivered last year :lol: ....seller had the nerve to say it was ok when he posted it :lol:

all ok in the end though thumbup.gif

No not me :lol: but i have heard a story of another postie who actually snapped an album in half by mistake i presume a mistake anyway.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert