• Replies 12
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi there,

Recently moved up to Glasgow to be based here for the Summer with work and keen to find any Northern nights going on etc etc in Glasgow or to travel to...

Please PM me or email sipenfold@btinternet.com

Cheers!

Simon

Hi Simon

If you're prepared to travel there's a fairly healthy scene going on up here. Here's a calendar of some of the stuff going on. Glasgow has Blacktrackin, which I believe is sadly coming to an end soon.

Don't forget Dundee and Aberdeen!!!

https://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~abdnpaul/power.html

gary

Edited by gazman
Social source share

Guest 45s and 33s

Hi Simon

Paul Massey's website is always a good reference point to what's happening up here ...

https://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~abdnpaul/power.html

There's Blacktrackin, Goodfoot and Pineapple soul and Paisley Soul Club in west coast area as well as a whole host of different soul nights across the rest of the country. I can heartily recommend the Dundee night on 26th June :lol::thumbsup: .

Ali

Social source share

Hi there,

Recently moved up to Glasgow to be based here for the Summer with work and keen to find any Northern nights going on etc etc in Glasgow or to travel to...

Cheers!

Simon

Hi Simon

As mentioned before there is quite a variety of soulful things going on...... it all boils down to your individual choice in what you want to hear, hope you find something that suits. There is a lot on the Calendar for the next few months.

Philly

Social source share

Blacktrackin' is at the Woodside Social Club on Saturday 25th July with guests Soul Sam and Arthur Fenn

Southern Fried is at The Pollok ex servicemen's club in Titwood Road on the last Saturday of the month (except when Blacktrackin's on)

Friday Street is a mod club which meets in Blackfriars on the last Friday of the month and plays a mix of Nortern, R&B and mod sounds depending on who the guest is.

The Friday Street DJs play in McChuills in the High Street for free on the second Friday of the month.

Soulsville is in Mono in Kings Court on the last Friday of the month and it's free.

Tune into Souful Allsorts on www.subcity.org live on Saturday afternoon from 2 to 4 or on Listen Again for up to date details of soul events in central Scotland.

Social source share

Guest oldsoulboy2

Hi there,

Cheers!

Simon

Hi Simon, Gilbert from Pineapple Soul in Greenock here, we are on every 2nd Saturday of the month next on 13th June @ The Loreto Club, Houston St, Greenock. come down and see us :thumbsup:

Social source share

yeah great line up

youd be mad to miss it

for £20 return on the train

you cant even do it in petrol for that price

gasher

cheers gasher...will get my june roster soon...looks a good line up though!
Edited by GASHER
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert