Naff Title But Good Sound, That I've Never Heard

Illya

post-6352-1242491056_thumb.jpgNot a very good scan, but a good hard beat Jr Walker meets Willie Mitchell I saw Jr Walker a couple of times when he was a live and thinking I had heard all his catalogue a 1976 sound its a b side of Hard Love A side 1977. I bought it about 3 weeks ago and suprised I and and others in York have not come across it before know, can any one fill in the gaps?
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

post-6352-1242491056_thumb.jpgNot a very good scan, but a good hard beat Jr Walker meets Willie Mitchell I saw Jr Walker a couple of times when he was a live and thinking I had heard all his catalogue a 1976 sound its a b side of Hard Love A side 1977. I bought it about 3 weeks ago and suprised I and and others in York have not come across it before know, can any one fill in the gaps?

There's an album by the same name. Hard Love is on there too.

Phil

Social source share

There's an album by the same name. Hard Love is on there too.

Phil

Phil

Thank you for that, I will try and hunt a copy of the Whopper Bopper Show Stopper LP down to see what else it has on it and mist, and not heard.It just seems strange it's side 2 but an albums title track and not with the Allstars. Another question is Autry De Walt (Jr Walker) the same person as Autry De Walt, Sr who produced & arranged the above record or his step father who brought him up or another family member?

Cheers

Social source share

Phil

Thank you for that, I will try and hunt a copy of the Whopper Bopper Show Stopper LP down to see what else it has on it and mist, and not heard.It just seems strange it's side 2 but an albums title track and not with the Allstars. Another question is Autry De Walt (Jr Walker) the same person as Autry De Walt, Sr who produced & arranged the above record or his step father who brought him up or another family member?

Cheers

I'll dig my copy out a bit later and have a nosey.

Phil

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert