Northern Dancers

• Replies 83
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

some of the top girl dancers ... out and about every weekend, all superb to watch and soooooo much power and energy :thumbup:

gallery_14474_3005_22548.jpg

med_gallery_14474_3005_644317.jpg

gallery_14474_3005_14047.jpg

these girls know how to dance ...great soul steps.... stomping.... kicks ..splits.... spins.... the works...all of it ! ..... n' they look the part too ! yes.gif

pete .... KTF

Edited by casper
Social source share

some of the top girl dancers ... out and about every weekend, all superb to watch and soooooo much power and energy thumbsup.gif

gallery_14474_3005_22548.jpg

med_gallery_14474_3005_644317.jpg

gallery_14474_3005_14047.jpg

these girls know how to dance ...great soul steps.... stomping.... kicks ..splits.... spins.... the works...all of it ! ..... n' they look the part too ! yes.gif

pete .... KTF

i look just as good pete but sue stoped me wearing her skirts and i dont know why ???????? :lol:

Social source share

Guest nubes

:thumbsup::D:lol:thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Nice Nice Nice!!!

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

Guest nubes

i have to say sam.best dancer male or female.seen her a few places and she always looks likes she is having a great time.top dancer and really into the music.bet shes a nice person as well.perfect mix for a soulie.

She is...top gal :thumbsup: got plenty time for her...Delxxx

Social source share

Guest johnm

:thumbsup::D:lol:thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Nice Nice Nice!!!

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

best shuffling i have seen in ages...she must be a fit as a butcher's dog to keep that up for nearly 4 minutes!!!!!...Delxxxx

She is, she does loads of running & cycling etc.

Actually, (and this will upset some people in the light of the pics of the ladies posted on here) I think Rose gets extra points for cool because she isn't dressed up in "northern soul clothes".

Edited by Maark
Social source share

Guest nubes

Patrice Rushen I've been looking for you (hav'nt you heard) according to someone on Youtube.. hang no, it's Kirk Franklin..... :D:)

Yep Mark ..spot on mate...Looking For You...I think there was about 4 of us who posted it up on FB!!!!...Delxx

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

John Weston and Chris Morgan get my vote.

Not what you lot would call 'technically' good dancers but boy do they dance from the heart.

I could watch them for hours. And they always lift my heart!

:)

It always amazes me that Chris can stay on the floor for quite literally 6 hours solid! Top bloke! :D

Social source share

Guest johnm

Patrice Rushen I've been looking for you (hav'nt you heard) according to someone on Youtube.. hang no, it's Kirk Franklin..... :D:)

bit of gospel by Kirk Franklin based on Patrice Rushen Haven't you heard

I knew I heard the tune before got the Patrice version on my PC from Pizzazz album

Social source share

John Weston and Chris Morgan get my vote.

Not what you lot would call 'technically' good dancers but boy do they dance from the heart.

I could watch them for hours. And they always lift my heart!

Incidentally, you're a pretty damn good dancer yourself (hope you don't mind me saying publicly).

Social source share

Guest aintgotit

here we go . :unsure: we all talk about who is the best male dancers and we all have one or two we can say stand out in a crowd im not saying that there is anything wrong in that BUT what about female dancers who do you rate i think there are females out there that are great dancers and just as good as the blokes (now i might be in trouble for saying that lol) but over the years i have been on the scean i have watched some fantastic floor work from the ladys sam evens springs to mind there are lot of others that i dont know there names that we see around so who do you rate as one your best female dancer that you know this is not ment to start world war three i do have a valid reason for asking this will be revealed later this month and this is not a knock at any of the male dancers out :lol:

anita holland and eileen taylor used to out drop, spin,and move better than most blokes back in the day,bit older now ,but anita can still move when she,s in the mood.

Social source share

anita holland and eileen taylor used to out drop, spin,and move better than most blokes back in the day,bit older now ,but anita can still move when she,s in the mood.

good on 'em..."old school" girls...as are the girls in the previous pics,all ex wigan girls and with a soul venue history to die for,as i said before, they are still out hammering the floor every week

...roll on stoke n' bridlington...there will be no stopping them there lol :unsure: ......

pete

Social source share

I gotta agree that Sam Evans is one of the best lady dancers so full of engery, Kathy from Stoke is also up there.

As for the best male dancers for me its gotta be Carl Piper from Mansfield and Pete Neal originally from York but now in sunny Wigan

Social source share

Guest nhsoulie

No contest really.

Step forward Soul Source's very own Wpaulvandyk & take a bow.

is he taking the piss or is he not right in the head :(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert