Northern Dancers

here we go . :shades: we all talk about who is the best male dancers and we all have one or two we can say stand out in a crowd im not saying that there is anything wrong in that BUT what about female dancers who do you rate i think there are females out there that are great dancers and just as good as the blokes (now i might be in trouble for saying that lol) but over the years i have been on the scean i have watched some fantastic floor work from the ladys sam evens springs to mind there are lot of others that i dont know there names that we see around so who do you rate as one your best female dancer that you know this is not ment to start world war three i do have a valid reason for asking this will be revealed later this month and this is not a knock at any of the male dancers out :shhh:

Edited by night nurse
Social source share

• Replies 83
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest nomad

i do have a valid reason for asking this witch will be revealed later this month and this is not a knock at any of the male dancers out :shhh:

Is this supposed be in this text?? :shades:

Social source share

Guest ScooterNik

I don't think she comes on here much these days, but I could watch Trifle dance all night, VERY light on her feet, always smiling as she moves too.... she makes my efforts look like I'm wearing diving boots.

Social source share

Guest familytree

dont you believe it!! you're on our list... have to agree with our Mandy (although shes bloody great on her pins and shakes her stuff) it has to be Sam. smile.gif

you obviously havnt seen me dance! lol :wicked: ... who is sam is there any footage of her?... i would like to see please x

Edited by familytree
Social source share

you obviously havnt seen me dance! lol :wicked: ... who is sam is there any footage of her?... i would like to see please x

Its posted above in one of the links ...shes fooling around with a chap called yocky at skeg weekender

shes like hosspoo gets everywhere and has won a few comps thumbsup.gif

Social source share

you obviously havnt seen me dance! lol :thumbsup: ... who is sam is there any footage of her?... i would like to see please x

Adriana (spelled wrong probably) from Lancashire is a bloomin' fine mover too!.

(No way even at 21 could I have moved like she moves!)

Jayne.x

Social source share

Guest familytree

Adriana (spelled wrong probably) from Lancashire is a bloomin' fine mover too!.

(No way even at 21 could I have moved like she moves!)

Jayne.x

Jayne i will tell her you said that lol... hey on youtube some fool debates whether she is dancing 'northern soul' in the tower dance competition!!!!!....theres some luntics out there! ha x

Social source share

Jayne i will tell her you said that lol... hey on youtube some fool debates whether she is dancing 'northern soul' in the tower dance competition!!!!!....theres some luntics out there! ha x

Don't tell her I can't spell her name though! lol :thumbsup:

She was pipped at the post in that competition partly because she was from Lancashire and partly because of her style. She was bl88dy good though!.

By far the majority of the crowd were from Yorkshire so a yorkshire dancer was gonna win..

Not putting the dancer down, He was excellent but being from Yorkshire deffo helped get the crowd behind him.

I'll get my coat! :wicked:

Jayne.x

Social source share

Guest familytree

Don't tell her I can't spell her name though! lol :thumbsup:

She was pipped at the post in that competition partly because she was from Lancashire and partly because of her style. She was bl88dy good though!.

By far the majority of the crowd were from Yorkshire so a yorkshire dancer was gonna win..

Not putting the dancer down, He was excellent but being from Yorkshire deffo helped get the crowd behind him.

I'll get my coat! :wicked:

Jayne.x

:) he was great your right! i thought they were all a much better standard this year... the one before was shocking!... oh IMO! ...im coming with you jayne... know any decent clubs? lol x

Social source share

Guest kerby

she,s gonna kill me for this :lol: coz she hates dance comps . but for footwork and passion for her dancing without the gymnastics . jellybean ( helen ) is in my mind one of the best dancers on the scene .

mart

post-10967-1242216652_thumb.jpg

Edited by kerby
Social source share

Guest soul elite

she,s gonna kill me for this :lol: coz she hates dance comps . but for footwork and passion for her dancing without the gymnastics . jellybean ( helen ) is in my mind one of the best dancers on the scene .

mart

Hear,Hear !!!!

Social source share

Guest BigPaul

mart

Quite right mate :lol:

Laeve it for the Olga Korbuts of this world :lol:

Social source share

Guest sarahleen

must mention an old friend from bradford steph whos in my photos and who still dances all night long, as she always did . she always looks like she is enjoying herself and has always been one of my favourite dancers . i have some really happy memories of dancing next to her at wigan aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

Social source share

I disagree with the thread premise - I don't distinguish between male and female when judging dancers.

Two of the best dancers on the current scene are both female. I don't know any better male dancers.

Elaine from Newbury represents brilliantly the individualistic, expressive dancing I admire - very theatrical, completely lost in the music at times, awesome to watch. There is a real drama about her movements that is captivating - she also has some of the best footwork you'll see.

Then there is Mary Lou who is explosive when she gets going, energy that lights up the dancefloor, utterly brilliant. To see her dancing in sync with Chippy (one of the best male dancers) at Blackpool was truly memorable.

Social source share

Guest sarahleen

that lass from cannock (above) is a fantastic dancer

isnt dancing great ?

sometimes its as if iv got a dustbin inside me full of all the crap iv had in my life . sex , drinkin , screaming , talkin, workin , walkin and other stuff help to empty the "dustbin" but nothing can dig down deep and get rid of all the shit at the bottom the way dancin can :lol:

Social source share

One of the best female dancers i have seen has to be Phyllis(Philly) from Dundee who is on this site :rolleyes:

And of course wor lass.

chris :lol:

Why thankyou Chris........ good to hear from you and Debbie.

Hugs N Stuff

Phyllis

Social source share

Guest RICTIC
:lol: i think my partner lesley glover is the best she can do some great foot work on the dance floor and she,s been on the soul scene a long time ,and she,s gonna kill me for putting this on :rolleyes:
Social source share

Guest SteveC

For "dancers"....Jo Brock, Debs from Notts but ultimately for her mesmerising footwork (could/can watch her feet for hours with a permanent grin) and unassuming nature....Carole C

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert