For F*cks Sake

• Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Excuse me but I couldn't help noticing that your avatar shows a baby committing an act of mindless violence against the Carstairs. Is this the result of indoctrination or did said baby actually choose to follow this path of wanton destruction?

Ian D :rolleyes:

She was born hating crap music Ian, you should see what she did to Bobby Kline laugh.gif

Social source share

It's okay, keep going :thumbsup:

Pete,send him a copy of Dean Barlow - "Tird Window from the left",he''ll know how angry you are.

No-one wants that in their collection,and if he's a dealer,he'll struggle to get rid of it. :thumbsup:

Edited by KevH
Social source share

That Pete Smith fella.

Broken more Northern Soul records than anyone else I know.

Think it works out a ratio of 1 smashed record per kid. That's ok. My little luv smashed 3 in one go when she jumped around the living room :thumbsup:

Edited by Benji
Social source share

Guest s0ul45

Pete, about three years ago I received a Pat Lewis on Solid Hit through the post from a U.K. seller. It was packaged identically to yours and the vinyl in a very similar condition. I was shell shocked at that moment but convinced it could only have been an insurance scam.

Social source share

I've had 2 demos and 2 issues (gave up after that), never had the styrene one though all had background on both sides. Assumed that was why I never heard it out that much.

Had a styrene demo (looked unplayed) which had background noise, replaced this with a stryrene issue which plays okay.

soulmac.

Social source share

never had a record come broken or with no cardboard stiffeners, seen petes broken 1 this morning and thought thats shit,then an hour late me postman comes with a 45 thin cardboad mailer containing 7 red and white motown demos from a shop in london :) with absolutley no packing whatever, luckily no damage :g:

Social source share

7 red and white motown demos from a shop in london :thumbsup:

come on, name and shame, so that others can avoid or at least tell them to use better packaging if they buy from them

(or were the records a bargain? :wicked: )

Edited by michael-j
Social source share

come on, name and shame, so that others can avoid or at least tell them to use better packaging if they buy from them

(or were the records a bargain? :thumbsup: )

too much of a bargain mate ,this is my baby :wicked: the guys got red & whites , green & whites lots of black issues in the tmg500s, best bargain was a gladys knight walk in my shoes demo, prob is i aint got enough dough to buy the lot :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert