• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Brian

Do all the first presses have the cat with red eyes, are some all black ???.

Russ

Excellent question, Russ. I've only ever seen two and they both had red eyes. I would guess that Andy Dyson may have an opinion on this as well.

Social source share

hi,don't the reissues have the web address at the bottom of the label around the edge also???....there is a bit missing from the reissue pic above.....probably taken with record still in sleeve!

franc

Excellent question, Russ. I've only ever seen two and they both had red eyes. I would guess that Andy Dyson may have an opinion on this as well.
Social source share

I've been told it exists on original with red & without, just wondered if anyone could confirm ?.........

BTW Brian, have you ever come across the other RSJ 45 we have discussed in the past......???

Best Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

I've been told it exists on original with red & without, just wondered if anyone could confirm ?.........

BTW Brian, have you ever come across the other RSJ 45 we have discussed in the past......???

Best Russ

Still a no on that other RSJ 45 I'm afraid, Russ. Obviously still looking though....

Social source share

Best Russ

yeah it does Russ....examples of both on popsike.

and which other RSJ track? :)

post-225-1242059708_thumb.jpg

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Baz

Lew Stanley was auctioning an original of the S.O.B. 45 last week: went for a couple of hundred dollars. Much rarer than 'Set Me Free" in my experience and one of the finest Fame productions not on the Fame label in my opinion.

Social source share

Baz

Lew Stanley was auctioning an original of the S.O.B. 45 last week: went for a couple of hundred dollars. Much rarer than 'Set Me Free" in my experience and one of the finest Fame productions not on the Fame label in my opinion.

ahhh thanks mate its just the bollocks aint it ,will get in touch with lew see if theres another floating about ,I do agree on the rarity also,everytime i lsten to this it blews my mind!!!

BAZ A wink.gif

Social source share

Anyone got a soundclip of his deep track on S-O-B [Let your sweet love surround me].

BAZ A. :ohmy:

its on neil hemphill vol 2 you can get it on amazon for a fiver right now just ordered a copy myself :(

also just got the 45 after a long time looking ph34r.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert