Walter Jackson

• Replies 7
  • Views 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

What a staggering piece of music this record is, my mother bought me a compilation Okeh LP back in 1982, this was on it, from memory i recall the sleeve notes said " Walter Jackson has a cavernous baritone that projects a paternalistic warmth "............

Would never part with the LP or the 45', also you need (if you haven't already got them) "It's All Over" and "My Ship Is Coming In"both on Okeh

Brett...good luck.

Social source share

What a staggering piece of music this record is, my mother bought me a compilation Okeh LP back in 1982, this was on it, from memory i recall the sleeve notes said " Walter Jackson has a cavernous baritone that projects a paternalistic warmth "............

Would never part with the LP or the 45', also you need (if you haven't already got them) "It's All Over" and "My Ship Is Coming In"both on Okeh

Brett...good luck.

All brilliant and I would add to these - "Not You" - absolutely superb Walter Jackson

thumbup.gif:thumbsup::boxing:

Social source share

Guest oxo1961

Brett...good luck.

Mines `after you thers nothing` Fab piece of soul.....

Social source share

There's half a dozen on ebay [here] including a demo thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the heads up paul, managed to get the demo for 20 squids. am well chuffed

regards

IAN

Social source share

Source Advert