Soul Radio Stations On Itunes

When you open Itunes, in the top left where you've got your music, videos etc, there's a button called Radio, I'd never clicked this before so I did just now and it opened up a page of download radio stations of different genres, I opened the Oldies one and there's 113 different broadcasting stations, I'm listening to HyLit Radio.com "Great oldies and jingles from Philadelphia Radio" and it's fantastic, first 3 records were Chuck jackson, Marvin gaye & The Dreamlovers...anyway if you're f*cking thick like I am and didn't know that all these radio stations were there on Itunes, give it a go..

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dante

When you open Itunes, in the top left where you've got your music, videos etc, there's a button called Radio, I'd never clicked this before so I did just now and it opened up a page of download radio stations of different genres, I opened the Oldies one and there's 113 different broadcasting stations, I'm listening to HyLit Radio.com "Great oldies and jingles from Philadelphia Radio" and it's fantastic, first 3 records were Chuck jackson, Marvin gaye & The Dreamlovers...anyway if you're f*cking thick like I am and didn't know that all these radio stations were there on Itunes, give it a go..

Did this a couple of years ago, but all the stations I played were awful. I'll try that Philadelphia one...

Social source share

Nice one Pete, listening to it now

Social source share

Hi,

For those with an iPhone you can stream it using the Fstream application and it's free. :)

Phil

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert