Calendar Dj's - Boys Only

See how easy it is to steal a headline ... now that got you off the dacing comp thread.

BUT .. I am serious

I am thinking of creating a DJ's calendar boys calendar our Charity event in August

Only rule is we don't see your wiggly bits , but we see everything else .

Doesn't matter how big or small you are , just position something of interest in front of it ...please no imports, we all know they have a hole in the miggle.

Girls I have Mr February already .... owwweee is he hot or what :unsure: .

If interest please mail me off list ... and NO perverts please this is all done in fun .

Edited by Carms
Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mick Donnelly

See how easy it is to steal a headline ... now that got you off the dacing comp thread.

BUT .. I am serious

I am thinking of creating a DJ's calendar boys calendar our Charity event in August

Only rule is we don't see your wiggly bits , but we see everything else .

Doesn't matter how big or small you are , just position something of interest in front of it ...please no imports, we all know they have a hole in the miggle.

Girls I have Mr February already .... owwweee is he hot or what :unsure: .

If interest please mail me off list ... and NO perverts please this is all done in fun .

You can't be serious woman ... but you are aren't you ... you're a nutter laugh.gif ...... I'll have a word with Paul and Smudge :D

Social source share

You can't be serious woman

Was just thinking the same thing :yes: .

Can't tell you how I felt this morning upon seeing Soul Sam's legs come down the stairs and ending with his skimpy knickers - just as I was having breakfast (I don't think he realised anyone was up yet) swoon.gif

I think you won't have a problem getting anyone to say "yes" to this - it's all for charity after all.

Therefore, may I suggest you ask for nominations in this thread for the next week or two, then start a poll with the finalists. Those with the most votes are the most likely to sell out - and raise the most for charity

AND ...don't forget that you have a close friend who has been known to take a decent photo or two :unsure:

Major scoop or what ...Butch is going to be Mr ma ma ma ma mmmmmmmmmmmm March ! I woinder if I can get shifty involved ... :) ... bet those phones are hot now :D

Just make sure you capture him crutchless

m

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Excellent :thumbsup:

Carmen the more the merrier what about one month having a team photo :thumbup: yeh right

PS it has to be done on a warm day cus you know what happens in the colsd weather!!!!

Edited by smudgesmith
Social source share

Carmen the more the merrier what about one month having a team photo :no: yeh right

PS it has to be done on a warm day cus you know what happens in the colsd weather!!!!

:thumbup: You wanna see the texts today ..It's been a scream , be interesting to see what developes, as I said before we don't want to see the wiggly bits , choose something appropriate to your personality or record collection :wicked:

Now if you had underpants on and you wanted to write a motto on them to capture the eye . what would you write ? has to be a well known soul sound....eeeeeeem

I am not saying anything cause I am in enough trouble today whistling.gif

Social source share

Now if you had underpants on and you wanted to write a motto on them to capture the eye . what would you write ? has to be a well known soul sound....eeeeeeem

CLARENCE JACKSON - IF IT DONT FIT DONT FORCE IT !

Mr February tongue.gif

So you are finally fulfilling the ambition Nige? Living the dream?

God I wish I could remember your original psuedonym (sp?)

Social source share

CLARENCE JACKSON - IF IT DONT FIT DONT FORCE IT !

Mr February :thumbup::lol::lol::lol:

johnny hunicut comes to mind

yum yums of course

and the temps " its growing"

time for me medicine! :lol::thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

This is such a brilliant idea Carms good luck with it, i can't believe anyone hasn't done it sooner. :lol:

Big Daddy Rogers - I'm a big man... :lol:

Social source share

Count the girls of the South London Massive in to be your southern distributors Carmen. And don't sell the film rights before talking to me!

As for what's on the pants:

Are you ready for this?

Go on and laugh

Mighty lover

Lend a hand

Show & tell

laugh.gif:wave::(

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source