Len Jewell - Elevator Song / All My Good Lovin

Guest Ste Brazil

Guest Ste Brazil

I want the first pressing idealy, the one with 83211 pressed into the vinyl.

No ridiculous prices please as its not that rare or expensive - PM please!

At least VG+ with no jumps / clicks.

Ta :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ste Brazil

By first pressing, do you mean the first bootleg or the original 45?

If it's the original, then your wrong about it being easy to find.

Original...

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

your looking at the fat end of £200 for one then.

I may have one a bit cheaper than that lined up - is the only difference the stamp then or differences in the label too as usual??

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

I heard the prices were a bit UP & DOWN on this one :thumbsup::lol:

Sorry couldn't resist it!

Al

MWAH, MWAH, MWAAAAHHH! etc

Ste. :lol:

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Previous thread here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Len-Jew...azz#entry735258

Don't think it's an easy one to find Steve, the original that is.

Brett

The other copy is a counterfeit with exact label replica but made in vinyl moulded over label, deadwax has a delta *100666, The AUTHENTIC original is styrene with a delta * 83211.............That's out of the latest John Manship guide. Price £250, Got mine about 5 years back for around £100/150 ?

Brett

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

The other copy is a counterfeit with exact label replica but made in vinyl moulded over label, deadwax has a delta *100666, The AUTHENTIC original is styrene with a delta * 83211.............That's out of the latest John Manship guide. Price £250, Got mine about 5 years back for around £100/150 ?

Brett

The person i was mailing suddenly stopped when he heard about Manship's price...One went last night on Ebay for £120 ish but i just missed out on that one. :thumbsup:

Ste.

Social source share

Guest Brett F

The person i was mailing suddenly stopped when he heard about Manship's price...One went last night on Ebay for £120 ish but i just missed out on that one. :thumbsup:

Ste.

Sorry to hear that Steve, but if that's a reference to my post then really you shouldn't ask questions on a public forum about records and not expect people to quote prices, information etc, already on the thread there has been mention of a £200 trade plus Steve M mentioned £200 ?

Brett

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Sorry to hear that Steve, but if that's a reference to my post then really you shouldn't ask questions on a public forum about records and not expect people to quote prices, information etc, already on the thread there has been mention of a £200 trade plus Steve M mentioned £200 ?

Brett

No not your thread Brett, i just meant he lost interest in the sale when he realised the current value (the offer wasn't massively below anyway...) - that was before you posted! Its no big deal, will pick it up at some point, will just add it to my endless list.. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Brett F

No not your thread Brett, i just meant he lost interest in the sale when he realised the current value (the offer wasn't massively below anyway...) - that was before you posted! Its no big deal, will pick it up at some point, will just add it to my endless list.. :thumbsup:

No problem Steve, hope you get Mr Jewell, if i see one i'll let you know.

Brett

Social source share

Ste.

Yeah! just missed out mesell on that one Ste. :) VG+ but I've had some great items off that seller. must admit when I seen Ian C sayin he'd just sold a copy to Sam I thort :D:(

steve

Social source share

Source Advert