Daryl

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dark Horse

Hi has the April issue come out yet,re subscribed at Prestatyn & have not had new one yet.

Cheers Daryl

Me neither,despite leaving a message & this isn't the first time!! :(
Social source share

Hi has the April issue come out yet,re subscribed at Prestatyn & have not had new one yet.

Cheers Daryl

Mine came about the 2nd April. I bet the postman could not afford to go over the Humber Bridge.

I have never received the March/April ones from last year despite leaving umpteen messages.

Not been out much lately so see you whenever.

Steve

Social source share

My April issue hasn't arrived either despite calling 2 weeks ago & speaking to a lady.

This is the 2nd time in less than 12 months it has happened to me where I have had to chase issues.

I have been subscribing to Manifesto & enjoying every page since Polly ran it back in the day & it is a shame that I am left feeling let down by the magazine.

There is no point me pm-ing anyone as my phonecall 2 weeks ago should have been enough to spring them into action.

I am so sorry to put a dampner things. I am not normally a negative, pXssed off person but I for one wont be subscribing again & yes it is gonna be my loss as it is a fantastic magazine but my own experiences have made me come to this decision.

Good luck to everyone else who subscribes. Im sure Im in the minority otherwise people would have been kicking off long before now.

Ali x

Social source share

My April issue hasn't arrived either despite calling 2 weeks ago & speaking to a lady.

This is the 2nd time in less than 12 months it has happened to me where I have had to chase issues.

I have been subscribing to Manifesto & enjoying every page since Polly ran it back in the day & it is a shame that I am left feeling let down by the magazine.

There is no point me pm-ing anyone as my phonecall 2 weeks ago should have been enough to spring them into action.

I am so sorry to put a dampner things. I am not normally a negative, pXssed off person but I for one wont be subscribing again & yes it is gonna be my loss as it is a fantastic magazine but my own experiences have made me come to this decision.

Good luck to everyone else who subscribes. Im sure Im in the minority otherwise people would have been kicking off long before now.

Ali x

Hiya Ali,

I'll bring mine on saturday if you're coming to Manchester - you can read mine. :thumbsup:

Jayne.x

Social source share

Hiya Ali,

I'll bring mine on saturday if you're coming to Manchester - you can read mine. :thumbsup:

Jayne.x

Hi Jayne

Ha ha ! thanks for the offer of the mag.

I am definitely coming to Village Soul on Sat but no need to bring the mag as I will be far too busy dancing especially if Terry does a Southport Sat afternoon spot (obviously without our Andy Davies). Cant wait as I know TJ & SL are gonna bring the place down (Erm maybe I should be posting this in the VS thread-I'll go in there now & say mi bit) xx

Social source share

Mine came about the 2nd April. I bet the postman could not afford to go over the Humber Bridge.

I have never received the March/April ones from last year despite leaving umpteen messages.

Not been out much lately so see you whenever.

Steve

Hi Steve hope you are keeping well hope to see you out & about soon.

Daryl

Social source share

Guest Dark Horse

Any probs with none deliveries, back issues etc, then please PM me and I'll look into each case individually and attempt to sort 'em out. That'll be the quickest route to resolving any problems I reckon.

Best,

Ian D :D

Ian have pm'd. you.

Regards.

Social source share

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know, I have forwarded each and every PM I've received re Manifesto problems to Mike personally and will hopefully get everything resolved. I've successfully tied up a few problems to date so many thanks for everyone who's dropped me PM's to date to acknowledge that they're now sorted.

Hopefully we'll get to grips with the latest batch by mid next week (Mike's been away this week) so if anyone's not sorted by end of play next week, then PM me and I'll stay on it.

I'd love to get in the warehouse and sort out the back issues 'cos there's tons of 'em. If Mike will let me in there for a day I can hopefully sort out a stock count on every issue from 1-100 so if anyone's missing any we should be able to sort it touch wood.

Great magazine. One of the few I read cover to cover LOL....

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...I find the pages in between are generally quite interesting, too.... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know, I have forwarded each and every PM I've received re Manifesto problems to Mike personally and will hopefully get everything resolved. I've successfully tied up a few problems to date so many thanks for everyone who's dropped me PM's to date to acknowledge that they're now sorted.

Hopefully we'll get to grips with the latest batch by mid next week (Mike's been away this week) so if anyone's not sorted by end of play next week, then PM me and I'll stay on it.

I'd love to get in the warehouse and sort out the back issues 'cos there's tons of 'em. If Mike will let me in there for a day I can hopefully sort out a stock count on every issue from 1-100 so if anyone's missing any we should be able to sort it touch wood.

Ian D :rolleyes:

Ian good to see your getting a grip on things. I haven't had a problem with the mag as these things happen. But just wondering, is there any chance of getting hold of photos from back issues? (Should keep you busy).

The only thing i have a problem with is my own mag, which is called Soul Renaissnce. Which is now up to issue 12, so if anybody wants one PM me and i'll let them have the details.

Martyn

Social source share

Ian good to see your getting a grip on things. I haven't had a problem with the mag as these things happen. But just wondering, is there any chance of getting hold of photos from back issues? (Should keep you busy).

The only thing i have a problem with is my own mag, which is called Soul Renaissnce. Which is now up to issue 12, so if anybody wants one PM me and i'll let them have the details.

Martyn

Hiya Martyn,

Photos will a tough call mate. I'm not sure if they're archived once they've been used - it's probably a pretty random system so I wouldn't hold out much hope. I'm trying to trace down a photo of a tatoo at the moment and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack LOL....

Good luck with the mag. Making it to issue 12 is pretty good in this environment so keep it up!

Social source share

Guest rushden

MANIFESTO

A lot of aussies subscribe and never had a problem . The aussie soul scene is booming & at last saturday's Brisbane soul night we had at least 25 under 30 yr olds ''giving it large'' & a lot off are success is due too Mike Ritson & Roy Burton. There surport at are Nash is an inspiration and there LEGENDS DOWN UNDER . Talking of are beloved ''nash'' check

https://www.goldcoastnorthernsoulnational2009.com/

best Johnny redpant's

Social source share

MANIFESTO

A lot of aussies subscribe and never had a problem . The aussie soul scene is booming & at last saturday's Brisbane soul night we had at least 25 under 30 yr olds ''giving it large'' & a lot off are success is due too Mike Ritson & Roy Burton. There surport at are Nash is an inspiration and there LEGENDS DOWN UNDER . Talking of are beloved ''nash'' check

https://www.goldcoastnorthernsoulnational2009.com/

best Johnny redpant's

Cheers Johnny! There are plenty of positives in that it's one of the few magazines which has managed to survive to over 100 issues. If I can get some of the backroom hiccups straightened out things should smooth out hopefully.....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert