Groovesville Review Live Uk Shows July 09

So Delighted to Announce the Groovesville Review Live UK Shows coming in July 09 , Steve Callaway Professionals will be performing live at Certain Northern Venues In July , The track list I've Chosen will be ......

That's Why I Love you

Did My Baby Call

Day Tripper

Agent 00 Soul ( Tribute to Edwin)

Somebody Somewhere Needs you

plus a few more

Steve is really looking forward going back on stage as The Professionals again and seeing the Northern crowd, singing his heart out of pure Detroit Soul . I've worked so hard putting this together and Would Especially like to Thank Burnley Dave and Jackie ! and also the Promoters of the Venues where The lads will be performing .

The Dates of the shows ...

Sat 4th July , Friday 10th July , Saturday 11th July , Friday 17th July , Saturday 18th July .

please check the Events thread for more Details nearer the Dates .

The Professionals Bio coming soon -

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

So Delighted to Announce the Groovesville Review Live UK Shows coming in July 09 , Steve Callaway Professionals will be performing live at Certain Northern Venues In July , The track list I've Chosen will be ......

That's Why I Love you

Did My Baby Call

Day Tripper

Agent 00 Soul ( Tribute to Edwin)

Somebody Somewhere Needs you

plus a few more

Steve is really looking forward going back on stage as The Professionals again and seeing the Northern crowd, singing his heart out of pure Detroit Soul . I've worked so hard putting this together and Would Especially like to Thank Burnley Dave and Jackie ! and also the Promoters of the Venues where The lads will be performing .

The Dates of the shows ...

Sat 4th July , Friday 10th July , Saturday 11th July , Friday 17th July , Saturday 18th July .

please check the Events thread for more Details nearer the Dates .

The Professionals Bio coming soon -

hey chalk's!! brilliant news!! i know how hard it's been and all the work youv'e put in!!

believe me mate, it'll be well worth all the effort!! i for one just can't wait to hook up

with steve again!! a totally brilliant guy!!

well for anyone who missed "steve" a year ago when came over with the "peps" please

do yourselves a favour and catch him at one of the performances this time around!!

max..

Social source share

hey chalk's!! brilliant news!! i know how hard it's been and all the work youv'e put in!!

believe me mate, it'll be well worth all the effort!! i for one just can't wait to hook up

with steve again!! a totally brilliant guy!!

well for anyone who missed "steve" a year ago when came over with the "peps" please

do yourselves a favour and catch him at one of the performances this time around!!

max..

Hiya Max yes it's brilliant news , still to this day he still talks about coming in the shop and you showing him the 45 for the first time he's seen it , he's looking forward to see you again/

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
Social source share

Had a few ask me where the shows will be -

Saturday 4th July - Assembly room leamington spa * With full live backing band with Stone Foundation .

Sunday 5th July - Live On Radio ... The Right Track show with Has the soul man .

Friday 10th July - Groovesville Soul Club - Bedford .

Saturday 11th July - St Bernadette's Soul Night - Bury

Friday 17th July - Soulvation Lea Hall Rugeley Staffs .

Saturday 18th July - Soulfusion Gloucester

Apart from Saturday 4th July all other show's will be PA .

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few ask me where the shows will be -

Saturday 4th July - Assembly room leamington spa * With full live backing band with Stone Foundation .

Sunday 5th July - Live On Radio ... The Right Track show with Has the soul man .

Friday 10th July - Groovesville Soul Club - Bedford .

Saturday 11th July - St Bernadette's Soul Night - Bury

Friday 17th July - Soulvation Lea Hall Rugeley Staffs .

Saturday 18th July - Soulfusion Gloucester

Apart from Saturday 4th July all other show's will be PA .

Hi Chalky, theres a big buzz on this in Gloucestershire, tickets are going really well so far with plenty of folks reserving them for collection at soulfusion on saturday 30th May.

should be a grea end to Steve's mini tour

best

Neil

Social source share

Hi Chalky, theres a big buzz on this in Gloucestershire, tickets are going really well so far with plenty of folks reserving them for collection at soulfusion on saturday 30th May.

should be a grea end to Steve's mini tour

best

Neil

Oh goody, does that mean there'll be an end-of-tour partyyy? :Dbeer.gif

Social source share

I spoke to Steve last Saturday, he's counting the days down on a Calender, just 41 days Dave he said., less than that now !

He's been practising the tracks, and even got himself in great shape by going out running, that's how much he is putting in to this tour :rolleyes:

From my point of view, the first gig at our fantastic Leamington Assembly, the one that kicks it all off is the biggie. Backed by the Stone Foundation, check the article in May's Scootering mag.

Watched the band in Brum last Saturday and they are brilliant musicians. One of the 7 members, Neil Sheasby backed the late great Edwin Starr many times, and the trumpet player was in Dexy's Midnight Runners. They have their own recording studio where Steve will be rehearsing in the week leading up to the night.

Can't wait for Steve to land, can't wait for the Gigs to come round.

Saturday 4th July - Independance Day in Leamington will be awesome !

Pay on the door and only £7.00, tickets will be available in advance too, tba.

Best

Dave

Social source share

Guest toby

Hi ya Hitsville,

The buzz on our thread for this event is incredable,Weve extended our hours till 04.00 am and the club owners are pulling out all the stops to make thia memorable night,the venue is used as a live music event anyway,they are even installing new dressing rooms for Steve

With Steve Calloway and the Proffesionals along with our strong line up of DJs in both rooms we are all in for a fantastic night.

Toby.

Des your tickets is in my book so dont worry about it itll be good to see you there along with your sales(tables allocated to you already).

Toby.

Social source share

Hi ya Hitsville,

The buzz on our thread for this event is incredable,Weve extended our hours till 04.00 am and the club owners are pulling out all the stops to make thia memorable night,the venue is used as a live music event anyway,they are even installing new dressing rooms for Steve

With Steve Calloway and the Proffesionals along with our strong line up of DJs in both rooms we are all in for a fantastic night.

Toby.

Des your tickets is in my book so dont worry about it itll be good to see you there along with your sales(tables allocated to you already).

Toby.

Hiya Toby .. Great news with all the buzz ! going to be a packer , Steve is looking forward so much to each venue and Thanks all of you . Hopefully news soon that there will be an official 45 release of " That's why I Love you " with pic cover part of the groovesville review tour .

Social source share

I spoke to Steve last Saturday, he's counting the days down on a Calender, just 41 days Dave he said., less than that now !

He's been practising the tracks, and even got himself in great shape by going out running, that's how much he is putting in to this tour :thumbsup:

From my point of view, the first gig at our fantastic Leamington Assembly, the one that kicks it all off is the biggie. Backed by the Stone Foundation, check the article in May's Scootering mag.

Watched the band in Brum last Saturday and they are brilliant musicians. One of the 7 members, Neil Sheasby backed the late great Edwin Starr many times, and the trumpet player was in Dexy's Midnight Runners. They have their own recording studio where Steve will be rehearsing in the week leading up to the night.

Can't wait for Steve to land, can't wait for the Gigs to come round.

Saturday 4th July - Independance Day in Leamington will be awesome !

Pay on the door and only £7.00, tickets will be available in advance too, tba.

Best

Dave

YES DAVE .. INDEPENDANCE DAY AT THE ASSEMBLY ROOM CAN NOT WAIT , REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW WITH THE LIVE BAND STONE FOUNDATION .

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert