And Another, Dem I I I - I Got A Woman - Jam Cha

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Another just picked up, been played much, value ?

I like it, uptempo group dancer, sparce production.

post-3008-1240484928_thumb.jpg

this record is very rare and in general never comes up for sale (I looked for many years and never saw one ever), but in the last year a bunch of them have come up for sale for some reason. I paid $400 for one on ebay, and I've seen it for sale on ebay and elsewhere like 3 more times in the last year too.

Social source share

this record is very rare and in general never comes up for sale (I looked for many years and never saw one ever), but in the last year a bunch of them have come up for sale for some reason. I paid $400 for one on ebay, and I've seen it for sale on ebay and elsewhere like 3 more times in the last year too.

Hi Mate

Hope all is well in Chicago

I think stuff from this label have turned up in the past couple of years, but as you say a hard one all the same and as I said earlier 'I like it' :thumbup:

Dave

Social source share

Guest Dante

Dante

Your alive!!!!!!!!! :) , how you been keeping, rang you when I was last in the US, Ari gave me your number. But you never picked up the phone, maybe next time.

Dave

:thumbsup::D:lol:

Yes, I'm alive, it also surprised me this morning when I woke up :lol: Just kidding...

I think you're confusing me with another Dante from the USA? I'm a bit lower, from Mexico...

Cheers anyway, Dave :)

Social source share

Hi Mate

Hope all is well in Chicago

I think stuff from this label have turned up in the past couple of years, but as you say a hard one all the same and as I said earlier 'I like it' :lol:

Dave

Hi Dave. I've never seen the tandells record on Jam-Cha have you? Only this and the west coast distributors. I don't think any have turned up but I think that more interest in the west coast distributors have driven out the few copies that are around maybe.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert