60's & 70's Soul/garage/psych Videos For Sale

hi, i have tons of 60's and 70's soul/garage/psych videos for sale! they are dubs and i sell them at $10 each including shipping inside the u.s. (unless noted otherwise) these are very rare and hard to find videos...below is a list of just some of the things i have. if you'd like a big list e-mail me, i'll have one made sometime this next week. oh and i have 1,730 positive feedback on ebay!

thanks,

alex

60's VIDEO FOOTAGE...

Beat Beat Beat!

this video contains the german tv series. rare performances by bands including...the kinks,jimi hendrix,small faces, the easybeats,creation,the move,equals,manfred mann,troggs,mind benders, arthur connely and many many more! each band does at least three songs. 4 hrs. black and white. $15 w/shipping.

Upbeat

this was a really popular tv series coming out of cleveland(i almost sure of that) many bands tried to make it on this show, and a lot did. some of the many bands on this video are... steppinwolf,boxtops,the animals,cowsills,grassroots,yardbirds,guess who,stevie wonders,edwin starr, isley brothers, marvin gaye, 5th dimension, and many many more. 2hrs. picture quality 6/10 but the sound is 10/10 all color.

BeatClub

this was a major tv show for young teens in germany and all over europe. probably one of the most legendary for having live acts, plus the host is a really cute mod girl! some of the bands on this video include...the kinks, the who, dr. hook and the medicine show, black sabbath, beach boys, vanilla fudge, sunfighter, badfinger, jimi hendrix, and sooooo many more. 3 1/2 hrs. mostly color, few black and white.

POP

this video contains various performances from various shows and specials. some of the artists/bands include.... marrianne faitful, the mamas and the papas, roger miller, jackie deshannon, creedence clearwater revival, janis joplin, mama cass,dusty springfield and many more. this video is really awesome for the colors and video sets alone! lots of 60's art going on here. 2hrs. mostly color, very few black and white.

Playboy After Dark

this video is awesome! they show used to air on the playboy channel at midnight. it takes place in the penthouse where a 1960's hugh hefner hosts a dance party that showcases many bands playing on a small stage to dancing playboy bunnies and cool looking hipster dudes. sorry guys, no nudity, some playboy bunnies in hot 60's clothes. some of the bands include....grand funk railroad, sonny and cher, james brown, deep purple, grass roots, barry white, sir douglas quintet, fleetwood mac, grateful dead, iron butterfly, smokey robinson and the miracles and many more! 90 minutes all in color.

Garage Mania

this is a rad video, a lot of rare performances here! all from various tv shows. some of the many bands include... electric prunes, buffalo springfield, blues mcgoos, the seeds, mitch ryder, iron butterfly, vanilla fudge, byrds, we five, guess who, ? and the mysterians, beau brummels, the kingsmen and a ton more. 1hr 45min some color, some black and white. my favorite video from my 60's collection!

Garage Au Go-Go

yet another rad video with a ton of garage bands! once again, various tv series featured here. some of the bands include... shadows of knight, love, the standells, byrds, music machine, the leaves, new colony six and many many more! all the favorites! 2hrs. some color, some black and white.

Shindig!

this video contains three episodes of shindig, each half hour episode has a different theme. episode 1 is "motor city magic" some of the artists are... mary wells, marvin gaye, temptations, supremes, martha and the vandellas, and more. episode 2 is "60's superstars" some of the artists are... mamas and the papas, the byrds, the turtles, yardbirds, donovan, and more. episode 3 is "groovy gals" some of the artists are... arethra franklin, fontella bass, petula clarks, supremes, leslie gore and more! 1 1/2 hrs. all black and white. $7 w/ $2 shipping.

Rolling Stones

early stones fans this is a must viewing. most songs with Brian Jones. this is a compilation of various tv performances from the 60's and early 70's it's so rad! the songs included are... paint it black, time is on my side, last time, she said yeah, get off of my cloud, play with fire, the joint was rockin', satisfaction, you better move on, 19th nervous breakdown, i just wanna make love to you, let's spend the night together, under my thumb, down the road apiece, little red rooster, off the hook, not fade away, i'm alright, honky tonk women, brown sugar, jumpin' jack flash, you can't always get what you want, sympathy for the devil. 67 min. some b/w & color. great quality!

Serge Gainsbourg

70 chain smoking minutes with serge. 1959-94 all music complete/uncut. includes r-rated "love on the beat" nude mod girls, plus the lemon song and more! this is a MUST for serge fans! 70 min. some color, some black and white.

The Who

this video contains various tv performances from the 60's and 70's. songs include... my generation, magic bus, can't explain, kids are alright, i can see for miles, won't get fooled again, pinball wizard and more. 16 songs/tv performances in all. 1hr. some color, some black and white.

RIOT ON SUNSET STRIP

this is the actual movie made in the 67'. this is way out of print, i even tried to rent this from the independent video stores that have everything, and couldn't find it. i now have it and you can too! the movie is amazing, it was banned for a while in the 60's for showing teens doing drugs and running from the law! the movie also includes the bonus of a few sets by the standells and the chocolate watchband. rad visuals as far as physchedlic art and just cool looking hippies and mods. i highly suggest this movie for anyone that loves the 60's culture and music. 1 1/2 hrs.

70's VIDEO FOOTAGE...

Sounds Of The Seventies

this is my favorite video out of all my videos! this video contains various bands from various tv shows of the 70's. some of the MANY artists include... the rolling stones, the who, david bowie, roxy music, queen, the carpenters, abba, elton john, free, deep purple, captain beefheart, kate bush, faces, pink floyd, sparks, lynyrd skynrd, jethro tull, and many many more! all color and amazing quality! 2 hrs.

Soul Train

okay, this is a crazy video! i've combined all my soul train videos into one for one low price! so this is a steal for you. this video contains original soul train episodes from the 70's. the episodes usaully showcase two to three different artists and they all play around two to three songs each. some of the enormous amounts of artists are... war, j.r. walker, isley brothers, millie jackson, o'jays, love unlimited, martha & the vandellas, major lance, honeycone, curtis mayfield, jackson five, wilson pickett, bobby womack, eddie kendricks, freda payne, jeff perry, whispers, al wilson, donna summer, kool and the gang, rufus, average white band, undisputed truth, spinners, miracles, main ingrediant and tons more. all color...a LONG 6 hrs. $15 shipping included.

Punk/Pop

this video contains various tv performances from various tv shows. some of the bands include... blondie, new york dolls, ramones, tom petty, talking heads, rolling stones, patti smith, and tons more! 2 hrs. all color.

Faces-

this video was made by the now defunct? fanclub of the faces. you know, the awesome 70's boogie band fronted by rod stewart who were once the small faces. this video includes tv/concert performances for 18 songs! some of the songs are rod stewarts solo material as well. songs include... maggie may, stay with me, gasoline alley, angel, and many many more! great video, if you like 70's rolling stones you'd love the faces. great quality! almost 1 hr. 30 min. all color.

T.rex

yes! a video totally devoted to marc bolan/t.rex performances! this video contains marcs performances on many tv shows during the 70's. it's fun to see al his clothes! some of the songs he does include... metal guru, the slider, children of the revolution, get it on, 20th century boy, and also some stuff from his tyrannosaurus rex days! a must for any t.rex fan! 1hr. all color.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

here's my e-mail....

funkitup@fastmail.fm

link

Got some news for you- WE have moved on from Videos over here in uk to this new fangled thing called a dvd. The other problem is whether they were recorded in the format we use over here which is PAL, not secam or that NTSL thing.

Some interesting subjects you have especially the Penthouse one- Do you have "Debbie does Dallas" as well :huh:

Social source share

Got some news for you- WE have moved on from Videos over here in uk to this new fangled thing called a dvd. The other problem is whether they were recorded in the format we use over here which is PAL, not secam or that NTSL thing.

Some interesting subjects you have especially the Penthouse one- Do you have  "Debbie does Dallas" as well :huh:

link

:huh::lol:

At least with dvd's you can record them so they are region free. Debbie Does Dallas is a really really bad film Steve :lol: but I'm sure you already know that

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert