Double Sided Records/ Billy Hambic

just goin through my box and came across she said good bye/ ifound true love billy hambric on drum, what a brill record on both sides. tried to think of a similar record and the only other one i could come up with was larry atkins lighten up / aint that love enough another brill record. wondered if any one else could come up with an awesome double sider

Social source share

• Replies 43
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just goin through my box and came across she said good bye/ ifound true love billy hambric on drum, what a brill record on both sides. tried to think of a similar record and the only other one i could come up with was larry atkins lighten up / aint that love enough another brill record. wondered if any one else could come up with an awesome double sider

Just love " She said goodbye " written by friend Don Mancha , played this on sunday at wilson Hall , never really took any notice of the b side but will give it a spin later .

Social source share

Love runs out /The Duck - Willie Hutch [ Dunhill ] , Darrell Banks -Open the door / Our Love is in the pocket [ Revilot ] .Best,Eddie

Social source share

Just love " She said goodbye " written by friend Don Mancha , played this on sunday at wilson Hall , never really took any notice of the b side but will give it a spin later .

think if i recall searling was playing both sides in the late 70s , i found true love is an awesome dancer

Social source share

lorraine chandler i cant hold on / she dont want you

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

bobby barnes on poormans as my choice.

love commands hey its love mentioned above.

Versatones - With A Broken Heart / Rollin Rollin - Magic City (2nd one on this label)

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

There are lots when you think about it, here's a few more :

Carole Waller on USA

Young Brothers on Soul Power

Joe Hicks - I gotta be free on AGC

Paul Smith - I'll run on Jacklyn

Ambers on Smash

Willie Kendricks - Change your ways on RCA

Minnie Jones on Sugar

21st Century on Noel/Dot

Penetrations on Teri De/Highland

Bernard Smith on Spectrum

Walter Wilson on Wand

Take care

John

Social source share

Guest Dante

Can't believe no one has mentioned SOS / I Have Fait In You, the best double sider of all time, IMO. The fact that it's only worth a quid doesn't mean it's not good...

Brenda Holloway - Just Look What You've Done / Starting The Hurt All Over Again it's another one...

Social source share

Guest juve1973

FOUR TRACKS - MANDINGO

MARTHA STARR - LOVE IS.../ IM LONELY - THELMA

PATTI AUSTIN - PAIN STAIN/ TAKE YOUR TIME - CORAL

MAGNETICS - BONNIE

RONNIE MCNEIR - DETO

INTICERS - BABY LUV

and so on....

my favourite Williams and Watson

Too late/Two for the price of one on Okeh 7281

Social source share