2X Rca Black Issues

Scooterboy

Hi Folks,

I'm hoping that someone can help me to say a big 'Thank you' to a buddy of mine.

He's been a great help to me over the last few months and has gone out of his way to support me during what has been an extremely difficult, emotionally draining and quite scary few months...and it ain't over yet!

My buddy collects RCA black issues and I'd like to help him complete his collection.  The guy's been a star, a top mate and a tower of strength.  I'd like to say 'thank you' with one (if not both) of the following:

1. Lorraine Chandler — I Can’t Change

and

1. The Pageants — Are You Ever Coming Home

Do you have either of these on the black issue? If so, would you be willing to part with one (or both)?

As they are a gift I'd like them in as good a condition as possible (as close to M- as I can).  I know that I'm asking a lot...as if getting the above on black issue wasn’t enough of a challenge.

If you can help then I'd be most grateful.  If not, do you know anyone who might be able to help me?

If I'm lucky enough to be contacted might I ask you to do so via a PM on this site or via chris.penn@voweurope.com please with details of the condition and price.

My buddy is a SS reader, but he'll find it much more difficult to log-in this week...so I have a fighting chance of surprising him!

Thanking you in anticipation.

Chris

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic